Char SOLD

ty, I’m out atm so I’ll get it sent Either when I get home tonight or in the morning when I wake up… depending on how much I drink :slight_smile:

You know… Tequila is the only drink that gives me hangovers, which it does every damn time since I cant seem to moderate when I drink it… No other drink makes me pray to the porcelain gods either… So you would think when a friend says… “Lets do Tequila Shots” I would say no… or hey lets do whiskey, or literally ANY other shot instead… but nope… every few months I seem to think Hey… Maybe this time will be different. Well nope… it wasn’t different this time either… ugh.

Anyway too many Tequila Shots to count and a horrible morning later I got the char on its way :slight_smile:

Dear XXXXX,

You have chosen to transfer the character Cai Shen to the account named XXXXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Thank you, fly safe, and have fun!

Oh and Tequila is the devil!

Thanks! Fly safe o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.