Char sold

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Cisonius

This character is the perfect Jita Trader and skillpoint farmer! It features the following:

• 5,215,655 Skill Points
  • Cybernetics V
  • Social V
  • Connections and Diplomacy IV
  • 3,648,189 SP in Trade!
  • Accounting V
  • Broker Relations V
  • 9.63 Caldari Standings (9.56 Unmodified!)
  • 9.93 Base Standings with Caldari Navy! (Thats the Jita trade Hub Faction)
  • 7.93 Amarr Empire Standings (7.55 Base)

He Currently has 1 Bonus Remap Available with the next remap coming up on december 24th

He has Improved Implants for Slots 2,4 and 5 (Memory, Intelligence, and Charisma)

He has a positive wallet, No one has kill rights against him, and he is located in Perimeter at the IChooseYou Trade Hub

If you have any questions ask, and as always, All CCP rules apply

Feel free to make any offers you feel like but I will not let him go for less than 8b
That price takes in to consideration the Standings, his trade skills, as well as the fact hes ready to go as a skill farm… but mostly his standings as that took a lot of work, and ISK to get his standings that high… So if you are not willing to pay my minimum price, just don’t post please.

If I don’t get at least 8b will cancel this sale and just use him myself.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Eveboard still hasnt updated, is there someway I can hurry it up?

it still hasnt updated, but bump anyway

seriously, ive deleted the eveboard char, deleted the API key, and started from scratch and it still is showing the wrong info…

That’s a problem with Crest endpoint/API, not eveboard…

hey it finally updated :slight_smile:

So now what you see is what you get :slight_smile:

Well, let’s start with 6b :slight_smile:

so if crest is the problem with eveboard, whats the deal with the SP in game, Ive noticed on a few chars that when I go to extract skillpoints it shows sometimes 500k to 1m sp less than what I actually have… Its really aggravating at times since I have a few chars I use as SP farms

I’ll lower my buyout price to 8b not ready for 6b but id meet ya in the middle :wink:

Any other offers? I can always just keep him and keep grinding his standings up but Id rather offload him since I have a few high standings chars

I accept your b/o price of 8b.

sounds good, go ahead and send me a mail with the account info and the ISK and I’ll get it sent in an hour or so… not at my comp atm but heading home

Cheers. I’ve sent you a mail in-game. I’m at work for ~6hr or so, but I can send you the Isk shortly thereafter.

thats fine, no rush

I have sent the isk and the account name to you in-game. Awaiting character transfer initiation. Pleasure doing business with you.

Got everything going! Thank you for the smooth transfer, have fun, and as always Fly Safe :slight_smile:

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear XXXXX,

You have chosen to transfer the character Cisonius to the account named XXXXXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Confirmed completed. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.