Character Apparel Ideas - Helmets

Been thinking about this for a few years after trying Eve Valkyrie out, could we have fighter pilot helmets or other similar helmets/suits for our characters? We have something similar with the Triglavian suits, but it’d be really cool to get faction specific fighter outfits.

1 Like

How about we have hats and hair on our heads at the same time first?

BACK OF THE LINE!

2 Likes

Perfect opportunity to provide proper gear for gankers and their CATalysts:

images

:blush:

5 Likes

bumped this into Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Helmets would be easier, and probably less prone to crashing. :grinning:

I think we’ve been asking for this long enough that it’s likely impossible to accomplish without the Giant Spaghetti Monster of Code tying itself into another knot.

I love berets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’ve obviously never been forced to wear one. Was part of the US Army uniform for quite a number of years, including my entire enlistment.

You go right ahead and enjoy them. As long as you’re not trying to make me wear one, we’re good. :innocent:

Oh I am well aware :wink:

Never minded the beret in JROTC or the Army. Better than that garrison cap that made you look like a cone head almost

1 Like

My eyes are a bit sensitive to sunlight, so absolutely any excuse to wear the patrol cap over the beret. Probably the best thing about deployment was the boonie cap.

2 Likes

I agree, which really leads into me wanting a true walking in stations expansion as well.