Character editor changed?

Has there been a change to the character editor in the latest patch?

Not as many lighting options as before?

1 Like

At least for a year it was like now. I dont have screenshoots from earier period but I think it was always 7 presets and 7 kinds of lights setup in each preset.

1 Like

I just tried to change my character around and there were 7 lightings, but not 7 options on top of those?

1 Like

This is how it looks for me. I think this is how it always looked.

These arrows under the slider are channging the light setups, colors change and some are dimmed.

2 Likes

Wait, portrait shooting and customization options are now in one screen? That used to be 2 different sections of the creator.

1 Like

Clothes and hair and tattoos are on previous screen. This is just pose, lighting and background. I dont remember it being different.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. The modification options on the right side confused me.

1 Like

okay, maybe mine bugged :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe client didnt load everything yet if its new instalation. You can check “download everything” in menu in launcher. It actually makes client download everything so you dont have to wait for game to download stuff while you play.

1 Like

Check your graphics settings and bump up everything. At least when running the client in potato mode (low graphics) settings you don’t get the option to adjust lighting.

1 Like

This happens indeed. In the past there were also clothing, skin and other options randomly missing. Sometimes relogging helps, sometimes clearing the cache. Undocking might help too.

My underwear glitch, btw, still works. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.