Character editor

Hi. Update and add new elements to the character editor (Hairstyles, makeup, backgrounds and lots of clothes etc.) Thanks for your attention

5 Likes

The https://forums.eveonline.com/c/technology-research/player-features-ideas section is for threads about changing EVE.

2 Likes

Why?
Just be naked! :smiley:

So very often I question people’s mental capabilities purely on how they act and interact.

and shouldn’t our avatars have pod goo all over them as well?

1 Like

Mix it with sugar and have someone lick it! :smiley:

You see, that’s something that should be implemented. Along with walking in stations we should also have:

1. Characters in the buff.
  2. Characters covered in Pod goooOOOoooo
  3. Possibility of tentacles in Pods
1 Like

not gonna lie i’d appreciate having more than 2 real hairstyle options

Uh-oh…I’ve seen enough strange eve fanfic to know where this is going…

ZoneTan would approve. :smiley:

Developers dnt respond at all to the wishes of the players :sleepy:. They give pretty terrible facial implants :nauseated_face: that look just disgusting :face_vomiting:, and nothing more. Why? Why is it so difficult to add new hairstyles, new poses, new clothes, any emotions :stuck_out_tongue:. All this can be sold for PLEX in a NES and thereby they (CCP) will earn money :+1:.
:heart_eyes:

Are you 14?

30+ :rofl:

1 Like

You’re proof that age is just a number. There were times, not so long behind, when people could rely on age to be somewhat telling of a person’s general maturity level. Your age tells us how many times you’ve circled around the sun, but it’s really not a good indicator for anything else but that.

Thank you.

1 Like

Nice try, CCP, but no…

But just wear something on your head… and the magic begins… :ok_hand:

Your hair no longer belongs to you :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :tired_face: :scream:

2 Likes

Yes, some races are very difficult to change. Very similar types come out all the time. We need a little more opportunities in changing faces. And I really want a cowboy hat. And faceted eyes. Small and big mustache. And a beard)

These masks are amazing. Japanese folks will like those.

@Raes_Ongrard I’ve spotted Mr. Popo!

1 Like

:cat2:

Unfortunately, this mask, like other items of clothing, is not available in the game. They can’t be bought in a NES or market… :scream:

How did you take screenshots?