Character Pricing

Just putting feelers out to see how much isk a fresh character with no Corp history and less than 1mil sp who was born in 2005 would be worth on average if sold?

This is the appropriate forum to ask this question. @ISD_Sakimura Can this be moved?

Also, to get the appropriate check, you’ll need to follow some of the rules on this page
Welcome to the Character Bazaar

Proof of skillpoint count for the character you are selling must be provided for the auction to be valid. This can be offered in the form of an API verified EVESkillBoard profile. The use of out of date eveboard profiles for character sales is prohibited.

Moved from GD to Price Checks.

I appreciate the move. I am not currently auctioning my character yet though… I was just wondering, in ballpark figure terms, what clean characters with no history or sp and a creation date that far back have typically sold for… I want to check this before I decide if I want to sell.

still wouldn’t hurt to make a eveskillboard page, so folks can see proof of what you are saying.

It would be less than the transfer fee’s you will be charged in order to sell it.

1 Like

Where do find out how much the fees are?

$20 IRL cash, or i think 1,000 plex.

There are some people who will pay A LOT of isk for near beginning characters. But I would still make a eveskillboard to show proof of character age and all that.

At that point its better to just spend the $20 on plex you would make more and still have your char left, but If you would like to sell a character the higher the sp the more efficient, although you would only get 100b selling a 100mil sp char but it would cost you 400bil re-injecting that char back up to 100mil sp again afterwards.

I’ve seen people pay big isk for 2005 char with low sp, But without proof, it’s all b.s as was mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.