T2 XL torpedos
Marauders 5
5 working R&D agents across Amarr

Skills:
https://www.qsna.eu/eve/characters/94946136/skills

https://skillq.net/char/Harkan%20Ranroy

Min bid: 80B
BO: 110B

Auction will ends 27 Jan 17:00 eve-time or when BO meet.

Happy bidding

kick you off with 80b

90b offer

90B bid noted

Buyout offer: 110B

Iskander Penken, thank you. BO meet.
Send me isks and account name, I’ll initiate transfer after.

I have about 20 minutes online now. If we don’t have time to do it today, then we’ll do it tomorrow.

Sent!

Screenshot of isk here, account name sent in evemail

Got isks, thank you.
Got a little trouble with transfer, already wrote support petition. I hope CCP will solve that.

im assuming you are russian. it seems as though russian players have been having issues with trading characters… and where plex transfers are no longer viable, it almost seems as though russian players can’t trade characters anymore.

Lets wait for CCP answer.
Iskander Penken, if they will say “can’t help”, I’ll return isks to you, don’t worry :slight_smile:

heh its funny, I am buying this character because my last sale fell thru for same reason- Seller having issues transferring. They refunded my isk so that I could buy your character.

I hope you are able to sort it out; if not I will keep looking. Thank you for your communication.

I’ll return your isks by myself if CCP will not help, don’t worry.
Need to go offline, wrote that above, doesn’t have online time anymore today.
Tomorrow we will solve that (or transfer or return isks).

After 9 hours: they still haven’t answered on petition. Waiting.

After 18 hours: still no response on petition.

copy that. May I ask what the issue is that’s preventing payment? (Like I said second time I’ve run in to this and I’d like to understand it better.)

If this is an ongoing situation, I wish CCP would let me pay for the transfer and you reimburse me with PLEX, but I imagine that is not allowed for a long list of reasons :confused:

Assuming hes russian, they removed the ability for them to pay through paypal or other means since the war happened

Iskander Penken, they just removed the payment page and wrote- we don’t accept rubles anymore.
I wrote yerstaday- I’ll pay in dollars and from friend’s euro-card. They are not responding.
Now I updated petition with a proposal for an agreement- if you’ll have any problems with my payment, you may ban all my accounts.
Lets wait.

I see. If that’s the case I doubt there is anything CCP can do (besides allow char transfers via plex) as paypal itself suspended activity in Russia, (and Russia is isolated from the international bank network right now due to the war.

-If- this is the the case, dear seller, please refund my isk if CCP can’t transfer the char via customer support, I am sorry the current world situation is intruding upon our game.

Iskander Penken, I don’t touch your isks (since I didn’t trasnfer it’s not my isks), don’t worry :slight_smile: Lets wait their answer.
Yes, situation is stupid. Politics is politics, but what does our game have to do with it?

1 Like

From https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us :

Some Support Ticket functionality is temporarily unavailable due to a technical issue. We are working to resolve it and apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

thanks for your communication! Hope they get back to you (or CCP can tell us more about the technical issue soon)

I will be AFK for the weekend, I would ask that if this is not resolved by Downtime on Tuesday, 1/30/2024, that you refund my isk, as I do need the character (or the isk back to buy a different one) by then. I figure that’s a fair amount of time and don;t want you to lose out on sale because of something beyond your control.

I will be AFK for the weekend, I would ask that if this is not resolved by Downtime on Tuesday, 1/30/2024, that you refund my isk, as I do need the character (or the isk back to buy a different one) by then. I figure that’s a fair amount of time and don;t want you to lose out on sale because of something beyond your control.

Yes, man. We’ll solve that on any side (refund or transfer) until Tuesday.
Have a good weekend o/ I’m in touch.

2 Likes