Chat Fix!

Unable to Connect to Chat FIX (Win10)

1. Click preferences at the top-right of Launcher
  2. Select Shared Cache
  3. Click Show in Explorer
  4. Navigate back one folder in that directory and move the entire cache folder to the desktop
  5. Restart Launcher and allow it to re-download the cache folder
  6. Click Permissions to reset windows permissions to cache folder
  7. Click Verify and wait for it to complete
  8. Launch EVE Client
  9. Profit

This has worked for me and several others that I’ve shared with. I hope it works for you, too.

2 Likes

So because you didn’t get the number of likes you wanted in the other thread you made a whole new thread? Wow…

So because you didn’t get the number of likes you wanted in the other thread you made a whole new thread? Wow…

So because your incessant trolling wasn’t enough in other thread, you had to come here to spew more? I’m sorry your parents hurt you, but I refuse to entertain your childish nonsense.

If I could block you on the forums I would. You’re toxic. Good day, sir.

EDIT:

2 Likes

Somebody looking for attention on the internet, imagine that. Pretty pathetic, huh?

No offense intended OP.

2 Likes

Were you not hugged enough as a child?
Why don’t you post YOUR solution to this problem then?

We’ll wait.

1 Like

This worked for me. Thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

Showing/telling someone you blocked him is just a childish reaction attempting to “get back at him”. That’s a fact, actually. If you were “above” this, you would not even feel the need to tell him, you’d just be “above” and not even need to ignore him. So, in a sense, you’re actually no different to him, especially because you must be thinking it matters to him that he’s blocked, otherwise there’d be even less point in telling him.

Showing/telling someone you blocked him is just a childish reaction attempting to “get back at him”. That’s a fact, actually. If you were “above” this, you would not even feel the need to tell him, you’d just be “above” and not even need to ignore him. So, in a sense, you’re actually no different to him, especially because you must be thinking it matters to him that he’s blocked, otherwise there’d be even less point in telling him.

Awww, look, another one. I’m sorry your parents hurt you, too. I’m sorry I won’t allow your post to “trigger” me, even tho I’m sure that, somehow, in your mind, that you have and that you’ve “won” by eliciting a “response” from me.

Please understand that even though I’ve decided to respond to you and apparently belittle myself by blocking you, I won’t lose any sleep, nor am I even remotely upset or “triggered”

People like you online are sad and pathetic. My heart aches for you and I hope you find peace in this life or the next.

Misery may love company, but I won’t be joining you on your quest.

What a sad, little wimp with a really short “straw” you are. vOv

Looks like it did though.

Lmao.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.