Chronicle dates

I am looking for the release dates of the (I believe) last 8 chronicles. I have release dates of all the other 228 from backstage. If someone wanted to have a stab at the presumed writers as well that would help.
MITHRA’S GATE
SINE WAVE: OMEGA
SINE WAVE: ALPHA
SUNSET (PART ONE)
SUNSET (PART TWO)
INHERITANCE
TESTAMENT
COVER STORIES

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon would be the person to contact. I think he might be the author of some of them (not certain), but he certainly knows the Lore and history of the chronicles.

Mithra’s Gate and Inheritance are both Delegate Zero, as are Sine Wave. Mithra’s is March 2018 Sine Wave Omega is April 2018. Sine Wave: Omega

3 Likes

@Annisir_Kaugan thanks, I have searched for the other dates and can only guess atm. As a new player I am trying to put together a timeline of chronicle / news / expansion release a bit like timeglider but for lore. Just so that I can catch up. When folk say “Oh that was the Tiamat and xyz” I kinda have to look in a lot of places. I also notice that the word ‘Clade’ is used in the chronicle Inheritance, this is the first time it is used I believe, so would like to pin point that date.

Yes, it is only used a few times in a Jovian context ‘cladistically speaking’ which probably harks back to an earlier root.

The dates I have for the ones not on backstage are as follows (based on either announcement or the first time mentioned in forum, INN or reddit).

Sine Wave Omega 01/04/2018
Mithra’s Gate 01/03/2018
Sine Wave: Alpha 01/09/2017
Sunset (Part Two) 01/10/2016
Sunset (Part One) 01/06/2016
Inheritance 25/12/2015
Testament 16/10/2015

Happy to be corrected

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.