Chronicles of New Eden Now Available on Spotify, apple podcast or any other poadcast app! – Dive into EVE Online Lore with Dame du Nord!

Hey fellow capsuleers! :rocket: Exciting news – “Chronicles of New Eden” is now live on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or any other podcast app you like! :tada:
Two months ago, I embarked on a thrilling journey into the lore of EVE Online on YouTube, and now I’m stoked to announce that the adventure continues on your preferred podcast provider. :studio_microphone::sparkles:
“Chronicles of New Eden” invites you to immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of EVE Online’s lore. Join me on a captivating journey through the vast universe of New Eden, where we’ll unravel stories, explore factions, and uncover mysteries that will leave you on the edge of your seat.
Are you ready to unearth the secrets, legends, and untold tales that make EVE Online a living, breathing universe? Join me for the “Chronicles of New Eden” and let the lore come to life in your ears.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.