CK-0FF - NPC Null - MST/PST - PvP Oriented with Industrial Opportunities

CK-0FF IS RECRUITING FOR LATE US TIMEZONE! Join today and make friends playing the game in laidback atmosphere.

ABOUT CK-0FF:

CK-0FF is a storied corp who has been in many alliances over the past 5 years. We found NPC Null to be our preferred gameplay style. Currently, we are living in Syndicate and are members of Sedition. We are looking to recruit players in the Pacific Standard Timezone and Mountain Standard Timezone.

Our Corp Culture

In CK-0FF, we don’t accept overt racism towards one-another. We however do encourage members to have fun and ‘razz’ one another in a friendly manner. If any of our members feel like it is too much we ask them to simply say “FU CK-0FF”. We want people to enjoy talking to eachother in our corp.

Our Goals:

1. Our goal as corporation is to build the corp backup to levels of former membership (15 humans, many alts / accounts). We are currently in an alliance with a good amount of content and decent isk making opportunities.

2. As the CEO, it is my mission to support my pilots in pursuing new avenues of gameplay. Indy, PvE, or PvP, it is my goal to help pilots expand their horizons in the game.

3. Finally, we want to provide doctrines with corp generated isk instead of requiring members to spend their isk on required ships. We aim to do this through our T2 production and moongoo mining.

What we Offer

Through corp and alliance we offer

1. JF Service daily to and from Jita

2. Contracts for Doctrines in Staging

3. People to play with in Late UStz

4. Information on how to make isk blitzing level4 missions and burner missions in NPC null (make 150-500m/hr).

Requirements to Join

There are a couple requirements we have for people who are interested in joining.

1. Applicants must be able to Fly a Loki with T2 Tank Modules for both armor and shield on atleast one account.

2. Applicants must be able to speak English fluently.

3. Applicants must be an Omega Account.

4. Applicants must have a microphone.

5. Applicants must fillout an application and have a brief voice interview with me.

If you are interested in joining, please join “CK-0FF Pub” in-game, fillout an Application, or join our Discord Server and message Chuggi, Cl0n3-x, or Sterling Gillette.

Closed at OP’s polite request.