Claim have new monopoly?/У клаймов новая монополия?

После объявления рефайна руд я писал в поддержку (и думаю не я один) по поводу того что сср искусственно создает монополию клаймов на морфит. Сейчас мы видим последствия данных действий устроенных сср. За последнюю неделю морфит вырос в цене на ~40% Давайте вместе посмотрим и посчитаем что произошло на примере т2 180 dual auto cannon.

Для производства 10шт данного изделия нам требуется 129 морфита который на данный момент продаться по цене ~ 92 000isk умножаем это на 129 и получаем 11 868 000 isk. 10шт изделия же при продаже по селл ордерам выйдут в 16 960 000isk. Остальная затратная часть изделий выходит в 6 200 000isk без учета т1го изделия. и того без учета т1 мы получаем потери в сумме 1 108 000 с 10 изделий без учетов налогов, которые я уже не понимаю за что вы берете. И такую картину я вижу на всей т2 продукции. Все расчеты я приводить не буду кому интересно посчитают дальше сами. Из этих расчетов становиться понятно что строить т2 модули становиться не выгодно не только на продажу но и даже в пользование собственному флоту.

Т.е На сегодняшний день морфит составляет около 80% затратной стоимости т2 модулей. При это в НПЦ нулях на данный момент его можно добыть не более 2000 в день на регион при идеальных скиллах на переработку и при условии идеального майнинга. Не важно сколько у вас лопат, альтов итд, больше этого количества в нпц регионах его просто нет. И я добывая и производя все компоненты кроме морфита не могу получить прибыль с т2 продукции.

Это какая то странная тактика ССР говорить о борьбе с чрезмерным количеством исков в игре при этом так или иначе оставлять доход клаймов, где сосредоточенны наибольшие запасы исков на одном и том же уровне, а так же давать им все новые и новые рычаги давления на весь остальной Эдэм. Если ССР ничего не сделает с этой ситуацией то клаймовые альянсы получат монополию на производство т2 продукции за счет удержания цены на морфит, а значит получат еще один рычаг давления на весь Эдэм, более мощный чем все остальные которые есть сейчас. И просчитать и понять это все можно было на момент начала рефайна.

Отсюда главный вопрос ССР сделала это намеренно и больше не хочет появления новых альянсов способных навязать конкуренцию клаймовых альянсов или это была ошибка в расчетах, после которой вы смените аналитиков по внутриигровой экономике?

///

After the announcement of the refine of the ores, I wrote in support (and I think I’m not the only one) about the fact that the CCP artificially creates a monopoly of claims on morphite. Now we see the consequences of these actions organized by the ССР. Over the last week, morphite has increased in price by ~ 40%. Let’s take a look together and calculate what happened on the example of T2 180 dual auto cannon.

For the production of 10 pieces of this product, we need 129 morphites, which are currently sold at a price of ~ 92,000isk, multiply this by 129 and get 11,868,000 isk. 10 pieces of products when sold by sell orders will be released at 16,960,000 isk. The rest of the cost part of the products comes out in 6,200,000 isk, excluding the first product. and that without taking into account t1 we get losses in the amount of 1,108,000 from 10 items excluding taxes, which I no longer understand what you charge for. And this is the picture I see on all T2 products. I will not give all the calculations to anyone who is interested in calculating further themselves. From these calculations, it becomes clear that building T2 modules is becoming not profitable not only for sale, but even for the use of our own fleet.

Ie Today morphite is about 80% of the cost of t2 modules. At the same time, in the NPC nullsec at the moment it can be mined no more than 2000 per day per region with ideal skills for processing and subject to perfect mining. It doesn’t matter how many shovels, violas, etc. you have, there is simply no more than this amount in the NPC regions. And I, mining and producing all components except morphite, cannot profit from t2 of production.

This is some kind of strange tactic of the CCP to talk about the fight against an excessive amount of isk in the game, while somehow leaving the income of the claims where the largest reserves of isk are concentrated at the same level, as well as giving them more and more leverage on the rest Eden. If the CCP does nothing about this situation, then the claim alliances will receive a monopoly on the production of m2 products by keeping the price of morphite, which means they will receive another lever of pressure on the whole of Eden, more powerful than all the others that are now. And it was possible to calculate and understand all this at the start of the refine.

Hence the main question of the CCP did it deliberately and no longer wants the emergence of new alliances capable of imposing competition on the claim alliances, or was it a calculation error, after which you will change analysts on the in-game economy?

Sorry for google translete and tnx for youre time.

Now Im hungry

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t know that was the english name for Edammer cheese. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Also, why does he neglect mentioning the name of the alliance holding the monopoly?
Maybe the whole point is for people to gather up and take it for themselves?

Am I supposed to be translating this to russian?

почему он пренебрегает упоминанием названия альянса, владеющего монополией?
Может, все дело в том, чтобы люди собрались и забрали себе?

(translate.google.com)

Well for that Edamm mistake i say sorry. And no i translate by my self.

I talk not about monopoly for one ali i talk about claime ali on one side and all other map on second side. Corse maybe we will see the competition between the claims. But we saw a long time ago that the claim alliances easily enter into an agreement for the sake of common benefit, and these deals do not in any way prevent them from waging a war with each other. I’m talking about the competition of claims with the rest of the game world.

///

Я говорю не о монополии для одного али, я говорю о клаймовых альянсах с одной стороны и о всех остальной картой - с другой. Конечно, возможно, мы увидим конкуренцию между альянсами за установку цены на морфит. Но мы уже давно увидели, что клайм альянсы легко заключают соглашения друг с другом ради общей выгоды, и эти сделки никоим образом не мешают им вести войну друг с другом. Я говорю о конкуренции клаймов с остальным игровым миром.

Resources specific per are of space is what EVE economy desperately needs. It’s good that morphite finally found it place as premium ore. That before was not really worth extra effort to mine

Also, current state of mining and industry is only start of new distribution of minerals.

Cos its make up conspiracy garbage?

1 Like

I don’t know enough about the distrubition of morphite to tell.
If what he says is true, which I see no reason to doubt, then morphite is a huge bottleneck.

Whoever controls where you can get most …
… basically controls t2 production …
… and sits on lava.

Hmm sounds legit, but if there was a Morphite Baron, wouldnt we have heard about it before now?

1 Like

Good question. Maybe, maybe not.
Most people don’t share actually relevant and interesting stuff happening in the game.

I was amazed about the drama thread in C&P.
Haven’t seen any in-game drama in a good while.

True. I guess lack of evidence against + more chance of pulling it off now might mean its already happened

1 Like

I will explain. Initially, before the refine, the morphite price was at the level of 11,000 - 15,000, immediately after the price settled at ~ 32,000, about two three weeks ago it rose to ~ 51-53,000 and over the last week jumped to 92,000. We are just beginning to see the consequences of how much the mercocyte was cut. But in the NPC zeros it is now so little that it is almost impossible to build a fit for one BS. In order to fully compose the picture, I now fly to the next climes and see how many stones there are and what volume, but the last time it was about 3-4 times more than in the NPC regions. We are just beginning to see the consequences of refine, but these consequences were predicted by all the industrialists I know. If CCP does nothing about this situation, then production will be the preferred occupation of the claim corporations.

///

Я объясню. Изначально до рефайна цена на морфит была на уровне 11 000 - 15 000, сразу после цена установилась на уровне ~ 32 000, около двух трех недель назад поднялась до ~51-53 000 и за последнюю неделю подскачила до 92 000. Мы только начинаем видеть последствия того на сколько сильно порезали меркоцит. Но в нпц нулях его сейчас на столько мало что построить фит на один БШ почти невозможно. Что бы полностью составить картину я сейчас слетаю в ближайшие клаймы и посмотрю сколько там камней и какого объема, но последний раз это было примерно в 3-4 раза больше чем в нпц регионах. Мы только начинаем видеть последствия рефайна, но и эти последствия предсказывали все мои знакомые промышленники. Если CCP ничего не сделает с этой ситуацией то производство будет привилегированным занятием клаймовых корпораций

Good, huh? \o/

That what we see at NPC null sec

and that claim

Its som dificalt say some obout number of rocks because need see it after DT, but with out it we see direfents in 6-9 k in m3

Wait wait wait

Im sitting on stacks of T2 modules and drones.

Your saying the morphite is hard to get?

Boy do I have a deal for you!

1 Like

I’d be very careful about sitting on massive supplies of any T2 component material. CCP probably won’t like it when HACs start costing a billion ISK each, and we’ll see a massive crash.

Crashes are good, more stuff for less

Booms are good, more isk for stuff

9f73cfded90ac6aafd0befa12ac6beb4

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.