Clarification needed about Premium edition codes

(Keelah Sor'gri) #1

Hi!

I am a little confused about Alpha buddy invite rewards and the Premium code.

My situation:
I have created an Alpha account using a buddy’s referral link.
Now I got for myself a Premium Edition code I want to apply to said already active Alpha account.

If I understand the buddy terms correctly me “upgrading” to Omega (for 1 month) using such a Premium code grants my friend no invite rewards… he gets nothing whatsoever from that, right?

However, if I subscribe to Omega again after the first month has run out (and this time using a “valid” payment method) would he then get his buddy rewards? Or does my initial first upgrading by code kill off all potential rewards he might get?

(Keno Skir) #2

^ Think this.

(Patti 'Potato' Patrouette) #3

Hi
You can apply the premium edition code to an account that’s already subbed. but you can only apply one of these to a given account once.
So you can upgrade to omega using a different payment method, your friend gets their reward, THEN you apply the premium code for the second month. You do not have to wait a month to apply it you can apply it straight away and the time gets added.
But sub first and wait to check your friend has his reward.
Hope this helps.

(system) #4

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.