Clean All Ships in Hangar

When I clean the dirt and grime from one ship I sometimes feel like doing spring cleaning on all of the ships in the hangar. Currently each ship has to be activated and cleaned one at a time.

The current button for cleaning the active ship should stay of course. It gives flexibility and allows for individual ships to be cleaned, while leaving out others.

Adding a 2nd button to clean all the ships in the current docked station would be very convenient. This falls into the small ‘quality of life’ improvements category. Cleaning is not a big thing, but it can get a tiny bit annoying and repetitive.

There is no cost and no materials needed for the current one ship cleaning method - so I don’t see a logical downside to adding a new ability to clean all ships at once. It would save time and mouse clicks.

1 Like

Better Idea, in my opinion, put a button to opt-out of dirty ships. Pushing buttons needlessly (it seems needless) is not fun game play and I do this everytime i use a ship that is in the least bit dirty, so every ship i use every day which is about 5-7 depending upon what I’m doing.

Doing this isnt so annoying for a week or a month but it starts to really be annoying as the months and years go by.

1 Like

I agree - I would also like an option to opt-out of dirt. But when I searched the forums the idea has already been suggested a number of times and seemed to be ignored by CCP in the past. Frustrating.

That’s why I tried suggesting a “Clean All” button as the next nearest thing that would make cleaning less annoying.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.