since a few days, the client keeps disconnecting. It happens often (sometimes I can’t even play for 5 minutes). The game is barely playable, since I can’t start anything dangerous, with the risk of losing assets when I’m in open space.
A few more details:
- Seems like it happens more often when I’m in space (reaching mining sites or other places with other players around); when docked, it rarely disconnects
- I’m cabled (using ethernet, not wifi)
- Internet is stable, everything else works fine
- No issues with other games
- I’m based in EU
- I used to play EVE with no issues in the past, with the same setup (ISP, computer, connections, settings)
Is there any known server side issues? Anything changed lately? I took a break from may to october, I know the Client switched to 64bit but I’m not aware of other changes; the only thing I know is that since I came back, a few days ago, I can barely play the game.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.