Cloaked Goof : Null-Sec PVP/PVE -- Looking for a new home? Inquire within!

Fly with us, and you’ll always fly dangerously.

Are you a veteran pilot that is returning to New Eden after a long hiatus, wondering what’s changed and itching to scrub the rust off of your favorite PvP bullet sponges?
We can help you stretch your space legs and get back into that musty capsule you left to rot fourteen jumps out from Jita.

What about an up-and-coming pilot that just hasn’t found their niche yet and feels the call to blap and be blapped - sound like you?
Then yell at Siri to set desto to freedom, crank up your unoriginally named “Space Jamz” playlist, and preheat the hell out of your guns… you won’t see High Security space for a while.

Our team is in search of active new members from all corners of New Eden that participate in any of the many forms of EVE activity, and across all time zones. We would like to welcome you into a growing corporation that seeks to train pilots to the best of their abilities while still maintaining the excitement and enjoyment that keeps us all clicking the launch button time after time. Heard of us? Awesome. Haven’t? Read on!

Who are we?

:arrow_right: Long standing corporation that is focused on having fun together in EVE
:arrow_right: Proud members of GSF and the Imperium, offering all of the resources that that entails
:arrow_right: Not a megacorp, so you won’t get lost in the numbers
:arrow_right: A close community where piloting skills and friendships are built simultaneously, the latter of which has resulted in many of us meeting up and having a blast with real life shenanigans

What do we offer?

:arrow_right: A wealth of knowledge provided by our experienced leadership / corporation members
:arrow_right: An active, engaging and friendly community full of content
:arrow_right: Exclusive access to a wide variety of corp and alliance level SIGs, Squads and services
:arrow_right: Discord / Mumble / Jabber / forum services to help with everything we have to offer
:arrow_right: Well stocked market and a home in the most profitable region of space in EVE… and we want you to come and see the truth of that for yourselves.

What are some daily activities that you might get up to?

:arrow_right: Training sessions to hone your mad skills provided by the corp and Alliance 101 Program
:arrow_right: Theory crafting new ideas / fittings to try so you can get on those sweet, sweet killmails
:arrow_right: PVP roams in all areas. You name it we go there, in anything from frigates to capitals
:arrow_right: PVE and industry to make your monies! Mining with boosts, ratting and abyssals, blueprints to help you keep production going… the list goes on

What are our requirements?

:arrow_right: ~10 million skillpoint minimum is preferred
:arrow_right: Ability to fly basic battlecruisers and cruisers, or willing to train into them
:arrow_right: Mandatory services usage and active participation ( reasonable activity requirements )
:arrow_right: A mature attitude and mindset mixed with some common courtesy.
:arrow_right: Don’t be an asshat, and respect your corpmates.
:arrow_right: Willingness to learn and get involved
:arrow_right: Ages 18+

**We are also seeking older pilots who feel they may be able to support and contribute to the continued growth of the corporation.
Pilots with strong interpersonal communication skills as well as those who feel they may have an aptitude for fleet command are encouraged to inquire.

"I’ve finished reading, and am liking what I hear. What do?"

Join us in our in game recruitment channel or our Discord server, and we would be more than happy to talk to you!
In game : CLGF Recruitment
Discord : https://discord.gg/3qgrtef
We look forward to seeing you there!

I am with the CLGF over the year already. This is wonderfull time!
The amount of content provided by corp & aliance is increadible. I have joined 80 fleets last month.

We have some FCs in corp, which take fleets quite often, one of which I am too.

The corp is friendly to returning players as well as to a players, which are new to null-sec. We are able to introduce and teach you all required things about living in null sec, becoming rich, and not getting blown up (at least not often xD)

CLGF has everything I was looking for.

I joined about 2 months ago… I absolutely love it here! Everything is very well organized, with so much to get involved with and do.

Come join us!

If you’re looking for a place to hang your hat up, come and talk with us! It’s a great group of people across multiple time zones, and whatever you like doing out here with your space pixels, we’ve got people that do it.

Come hop in our public discord and check us out!

Prump it up!

Our corp FCs are running fleets aproximately every day. Fleets are always fun. We have FC, which loves doing torp bomber runs. The other one likes to roam in trash-cheap ships. It is usually a one-way trip, but it is always fun! We also have FCs who do more formal/usualy doctrin fleets. Come join us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.