A nice collector space oddity and some pirate ship BPC
2x Vehement BPC - 70b for the pair
(36b for single)
1x Phyton Mine BPO - 15b
(interested in near offers)
Leave me a message here, drop me an eve mail or find me on Discord #q.rush
A nice collector space oddity and some pirate ship BPC
2x Vehement BPC - 70b for the pair
(36b for single)
1x Phyton Mine BPO - 15b
(interested in near offers)
Leave me a message here, drop me an eve mail or find me on Discord #q.rush
50b for the pair of bpcs
Thanks for your offer, sadly it is a bit too low. I have seen offer of 55 and 58 around already. I’m looking for a bit more.
60 for both
Counterofferd 65b, no sale yet
Any offer 65b for both gets it!
Okay i will take for 65 but in around 2 weeks can u reserve it for me?
Insure can! I will set up a contract for you
Phyton Mine BPO still for sale!
Thanks
Contract up for 2 weeks
nice thanks
Still selling the Phyton Mine BPO, Vehements are still out on contract
Give me few days ![]()
Ofcourse, the contract is still live for 11 days. All good
if he backs out i’ll match his offer
Noted, thank you for your offer
Vehement BPC’s are sold, I will move the Python Mine BPO to my BPO thread
Closed on user request.