[Closed] 47mil sp toon looking for EU time zone (mainly) PvP corp

Just returned to the game after nearly two years away, and I’m looking to jump back into the action. Have a lot of experience with low sec piracy and pvp and some experience with null sec. EU timezone preferred but can also be mixed :slight_smile:

I’m CEO of a small gang corportion. We do null/low PVP. We are active in both EU and US. If you’d like to know more you can check out our forum post linked below or pm me. You can join our discord also! Thanks for the time.

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

What we offer:

• Training Fleets - So you can get unrusty.
  • Roams during Peace Time.
  • Active Comms and Good Space for Krabbing between fleets/deployments.
  • Mostly Mid to Large Scale Null PvP.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Come talk to us!

Hi Kasnakha,

With w space pvp you can have the best of all worlds in terms if pvp. If you haven’t been, no dramas. Its not what most players think.

Come check us out. No Vacancies c5>c5 WH pvp recruitment

Cheers

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi BearThatCares,

Drunkendis Order is US/EU wh pvp corp. We have a lot of cool dudes with pvp experience from all parts of k-space and w-space.

Check us out and hop in for a chat:

Bruh what?

Hey all! Thank you for the messages. I’ve found a corp for now but if I need a new home in the future I’ll be sure to check you all out.

o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.