Looking for PVP Corp EU Timezone

I’ve recently returned from a 5 year break and I’m looking for an active corp with a solid and organised leadership, with a primary focus on PVP, I play every day during the UK/EU timezone, I can pilot most ships including caps.
I like to be active in the game as much as possible so a corp with plenty of active members would be preferable, being on comms is not an issue either.

1 Like

Hi @Drefsab

I’m CEO of an EUTZ PVP corp and a member of Triumvirate. The corp is all EU people, all PVP focussed and like to find stuff to blow up. We look for experienced PVP people (we can help you get back into the game) and ideally pvp/capital alts

KB:https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

Discord: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE Come for a chat

1 Like

Hello Drefsab

My Corp Blood Water syndicate does jsut about a little bit of everything eve. We are a pvp corp in a pvp alliance but we do both pvp and pve when we are not on a op or bashing.
If you would to know more you can msg em in-game at BloodFlake Palaltomo or our discord at https://discord.gg/Mx2UxVG . if you need more info vist our home page Blood Water Syndicate

1 Like

Hey there,

You seem perfect for Krypted Gaming
We operate in wormhole space and in EUtz we run small gang pvp roams almost every day.

If you are interested come hop in our discord and you can come join a few fleets

Fly safe,
Dractox

1 Like

Hey there

EVE G-O-A-T-S is a primarily PVP corp that is EU based (most of our members are UK). Our membership is largely returning players after a few years inactive that are rediscovering the game.

We spend our time between high sec and wormhole space, but do small gang roams most evenings to low/null/wh space.

We dont take ourselves to seriously and are no afraid of fighting outnumbered (which sometimes leads to our killboard being red: :grin: https://zkillboard.com/character/1536580322/ )

If you are an interested drop me a mail in game, or pop over to our alliance public “Herd. Public House.

full recruitment post here too if you would like more info. Bored? Terrible player? EVE G-O-A-T-S - UK/EU PvP - Recruiting

Fly safe

Redeem

1 Like

Hey @Drefsab

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re an EU-US medium sized corp/alliance that live in lowsec Placid. We’re not friendly with any of the nullblocs and try to maintain our independence. We have active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide content. We’re not elitist but we do punch above our weight and try to take all fights if they are engage-able.

Our EU TZ is weaker than our US TZ in terms of numbers but the EU Tz always gets the best content. I fly in both as Im working from home and there is always stuff going on around us.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth to speak with us.

1 Like

We’re a PvP corp with donkey’s years of experience. We’re in peace time right now but we usually have a roam, home defence or blops fleets each night. Get in touch with us via Discord and we can have a chat.

1 Like

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We also mine together every day and many of us do it together. We also have a strong industrial component. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights. This is all able because of our SRP program.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called JREX Rec for all recruitment!
Discord

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/full-broadside-ustz-nullsec-small-gang-small-scale-pvp

We do small-gang and small-scale fleet PVP in Vale. Would love to see ya around. We’re looking to grow our EUTZ.

Mail sent… i think you’ll like us… it almost like you read our post then set up yours…lol

Hi Drefsab! Have you heard about Eve Defence Force? We are a UK-based PVP corp for veteran players with a penchant for cap fights and fun. If you want PVP, we are the place for you! Our leadership is active and engaged in playing, and we have a great group of members who are all enthusiastic about PVP.

Eve Defence Force | Imperium | is our ad! If you want to know more, message me in game our join TheEDFBar to learn more!

Thanks for such a great response.
Lots to consider :slight_smile:

Hay bud you want stuff to shoot soon as we back in the alliance you’ll have more targets to shoot at the you can shake a stick at are alliance has more than 100 war dec on. so yeah plenty to shoot if your interest drop me a message also are FAQ gives you a insight into what we can offer we are eu/usa time

Hey there, WASME is a returning PVP corp, although most of us have been relaxing filling the wallets, we missed our PVP. We are a UK/US corp in RZR. So lots of content and people to fly with. Feel free to drop into discord or our public channel.

Corp info:

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

We have always been a PvP Corp, we have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/full-broadside-ustz-nullsec-small-gang-small-scale-pvp

Hey boss. We have a bunch of umemployed Americans for an EUTZ but we’d love to find some more euros. Give us a shout if you’re interested.

sent you an ingame mail

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focussed corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

TRIGGER HAPPY

We are a member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region

The founding corps of Trigger Happy where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the risk to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Trigger Happy are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE. No blue donut, No NIPS, No NAPS, No Blob, No Empire.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

END TO EMPIRE BUILDING AND BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become a blueball on one side or the other. Larger blob fleets where pilots are just a number which creates a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being in the blue donut is creating a stale style of gameplay where 50% or more of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Being outside the blue donut we can work on exciting new content without limitations and be involved in a variety of projects with different styles of gameplay.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Capital alt or training towards one

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.