Closed WTS 109 mil SP Pilot

yes buyers are 100% protected by CCP. the problem is, the isk will be stucked for a good 2 - 3 weeks, especially now that there are a whole lot of scamming going on…

I’m not trying to get top dollar for it… His offer was fair from other posts that I seen with similar skill points. Instead of trying to be fair for his time zone I just decided to offer it to him now.

Damn that is a long time. But I can’t convince you it’s not a scam.

i hope CCP can take real legal lawsuit against you once caught… this scamming is being overdone.

I guess there are dumb scammers and actors… But I would think my lack of knowledge and if you can see sincerity in my responses. can’t really read people from text.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wts-117-m-sp-all-arounder-toon/130490/26

I see why you would be a little pissed off.

Current bid 98 bil. Still accepting bids.

Don’t fall for this scammer… don’t believe me, try it out yourself

Hey Jack ass im not a scammer… not to mention you are really making it hard with your accusations for me to legitimately sell my character… I will do basically anything you can think of to prove the legitimacy of my sale.

Just because you are butt hurt about being scammed so many times, don’t go barking up every tree yelling scam

I get your cynicism with this but in this case you are 100% wrong

Not going to edit this post but post it again. Skepticism maybe? still in definition of cynicism… What ever goes both ways jack.

As stated 19:00 eve time. Bidding closed. Willi Gates if you still want it’s yours. You have 24 hours to post and send payment and account details. At which time I will close this and not come back until CCP implements something that doesn’t allow for such toxicity in this process.

Also I’m US Central Time Zone to give you an idea of time.

no sale

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.