Closed

Casual, mature player seeks like minded company. Mostly into mining these days, but not averse to the occasional space dust-up.

Run 3 accounts, with the 2 secondary being fairly competent miners, while the main has all but one leadership skill at max. Fly most ships, including capitals, can build T2 ships.

Looking for an RL-friendly group, english speaking, EU tz for the most part (mostly online 9-DT and appr 19-22, but not all days).

Been around the block a few times, playing since 2005.

Contact Kaddiska in-game if interested.

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Kaddiska,

You have plenty of opportunity to do industry in our home (and make good isk too) but our primary focus is pvp and well what we do is different.

Check us out:

Hey Man, you should check out one of the other corps in our alliance - Zeeker’s Complete Package.

Miners, industrialists, Engineering Complexes to use - Zeek runs fleets a hell of a lot and you’d fit right in. He Orca’s as well.

Public Channel for the alliance is ‘Guardians of EVE’ or shout me in game and i’ll hook you up with him.

Alliance also has WH presence so if you fancy spreading wings occasionally and coming for some ABC ores, anomaly running or PvP.

Fly Safe man.

Mature… there’s a whole spectrum of mature.

What sort of mature are we talking?

Smell funny like cheese or just laid back, have wife, house, kids and a dog mature?

1 Like

Hmm…not so sure about the cheese…NO!, Wait…it’s that other thing, only a cat (no dog) and the cat would have had me for dinner ages ago if I stunk of mature cheso :smile:

yeah…and those kids ‘hardly ain’t’ kids no more
how’s that for mature, eh?

phew…glad we got that one out of the way !

1 Like

o/ My IG name is Jai’lin and I am the diplo for my corp Remnants of War. We are currently looking for experienced players such as your self to help us get setup in our new home we have in SoV space. We are focusing on mining, indy, and manufacturing with pvp and ratting thrown in the mix. We are part of a larger coalition and are currently in the works for forming our own industrial alliance. Hit me up in game if interested.

Fly safe

Mining ink now recruiting EU/US Pilots C4 Wormhole

What we Offer

Indy/pvp

daily mining ops

ore buy back

Accses to rare ore and full mining boost

compress and refineing services contact merkyuu uta in game if your intrested and we can have a chat

Sonic Intoxication - Null Sec PvP / PvE / Indy Seeks All Skill Levels

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression. Sonic Intoxication Offers >> * Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship…

Eve mail me or

Hadleigh2016 Anninen

Zarosh Dugan