Looking for a Mining Corporation

Good evening pilots I am Opal Ra. I’ve recently renewed my Pilots Licence after a period of absence where I returned to my home world in Minmatar to take care of some business. My former corporation was disbanded after being swallowed by a larger alliance and I am searching for another. My affinities are in mining and reprocessing and I currently have 23 million skill points. An open and active communication channel such as discord is a must for me. I am Omega and I fly a Retriever and Hurricane usually. If you have any questions for me please post below or message me here on the forums.

Look forward to flying with you all,
Opal Ra

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Opal, Welcome back to the game. I fly with FUBAR alliance, we have a few Indy corps that would be glad to have in their fleets. Hit me up in game or join the FUBAR Diplo channel and lets see if we can convince you we are worthy of your game time.

What we offer:

Upgraded nullsec for PVE and Industry
Small gang PVP
Coalition PVP
Moon Rental Program
Structure possibilities
Community atmosphere
Auth website/mumble/discord/forums/wiki
Logistics service
SRP

What we are looking for:

PVP corps
Indy corps
Carbears with teeth
Active and willing to learn
Willing to use voice comms
Nullsec experience not required
A focus on teamwork

FUBAR. has the space to play. We have content, it’s up to you to come join us to get in on it. If your corp doesn’t have a home, or are wanting to return/try nullsec, give us a chat. We’ll do our best to help you accomplish your goals and have fun doing it.

Join our in-game channel FUBAR Diplo and contact one of our diplomats/recruiters or contact me directly for more information!

Good luck out there o7

Opal,

Glad to hear you’re back in the game! :smiley: My group is much smaller than the nullsec corps, but we’re a small, tight-nit group of friends who enjoy to play EVE and other games as well. We’re definitely looking for more industrial pilots, as we’re trying to expand and grow. Let me know if you’d like to try us out for a while.

Hope to hear back,

Caidon Tisall
FIE

Hi @Opal_Ra

Eve-mailed you in game

Lets talk

All the best,

Alt

Hi,

Come mine properly and help us mine some moons out in Null Sec for max profits for your pockets. Corp advert below but feel free to contact in game if interested and we can have a chat through;

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.