CLOSED

I am for sale! Located in Amarr VIII (Oris) – EFA station – 40.1m SP toon, trained with a solid focus on market trading and freight hauling. Many other PvE & PvP skillbooks have been injected, with racial ships through to Battleship, for future diversity.

EveSkillboard link

Highlights:
• Capitals: Advanced Spaceship Command at V
• Navigation: All skills at V bar MJD Operation. Includes Jump Drive Calibration & Operation, and Jump Fuel Conservation V
• Shields: Shield Compensation skills at V
• Social: Connections, Diplomacy, Distribution Connections, Negotiation & Social at V
• Ships: Gallente Freighter V, with Jump Freighter V in training.

• Standings: Amarr Empire 10.0, Ammatar Mandate 9.08 and Caldari State 7.24
• Implants: all Improved (+5) implants slots 1-5, Warp Speed Bonus 15%, Inertia Modifier -5%
• 135k unallocated SP
• 2x Highsec Jump Clones
• 2x neural remap + 1x standard available now

Wallet balance = 0; no kill rights; ISK to me please

All normal CCP rules apply & abided by
Auction will run for 1 week, or until successful Buyout
Starting bid: 32 billion ISK
Buyout: will consider serious offers

off forum private sale ?

Don’t mind where the business is conducted, so long as the ISK is legit and comes to this toon.

Just pinged you an EVEmail in-game.

Daily bump (at a respectable social distance :smiley:)

Day 3 bump

Know you have a starting bid higher… Anyways. I’ll throw a 32b bid in. If you decide down the road you’ll take it, mail me.

All good - other guy bailed after I turned down his preference to ‘transfer’ USD rather than ISK.

32bn accepted and winning bid atm - Day 4.

Day 5 bump.

Winning bid sits with PieBaker at 32bn.

2 days to run.

Day 6 bump.

Winning bid sits with PieBaker at 32bn.

1 day to run.

Last Day Bump - and last calls.

Highest bid currently at 32bn. If nothing further comes in by 23:59 EVE time tonight, this toon goes to Pie Baker.

All done at 32bn.

Please send funds to this toon and let me know which account you’d like it sent to - then I’ll initiaite the transfer.

No response - first offer of 32bn gets this toon today.

Bump - still up for sale

27 bil, serious offer with isk ready

It’s worth more than that to extract!

alright, buh bye then… good luck waiting

Bump - no aspiring JF pilots out there, looking for perfect trading skills?

Hello,
I want to buy this char, but i dont have enough isk for that char. Can u extract all except trading skill and sell me char only with trading skills and cybernetrics lvl5?
Ty in advance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.