CLOSED

I’m a 35-year-old Norwegian dad looking for a corporation that fits around real life rather than the other way around.

I’ve got a wife, a house, a job and a 2-year-old daughter, so EVE is very much a hobby for me. I enjoy being active and getting involved, but I’m not looking for mandatory CTAs, attendance requirements, or a second job. If the little one needs dad, the little one wins. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve only been playing EVE for around a year, so while my characters have a fair amount of SP, I’m still very much learning the game.

I currently have three characters at roughly 60m, 60m and 30m SP respectively.

In my time playing I’ve dipped my toes into a bit of everything. I’ve flown different ships, tried different activities and generally poked around to see what EVE has to offer. That said, I’m still fairly green when it comes to a lot of the deeper aspects of the game. I’m perfectly happy asking questions, learning from others and figuring things out as I go.

What I’m looking for

The biggest thing for me is a corporation that actually plays together.
I’m EU tz

Alliance-level fleets and pings are all well and good, it isn’t something I enjoy alot.
What I’d really like to find is a corp where there’s a reason to log in and fly with the people in the corporation itself.

Things like:

  • Regular corp fleets and small-gang roams

  • Homegrown PvP/PvE activities

  • Spontaneous “let’s go do something” fleets

  • A social group that actually enjoys playing together

  • People who are happy to teach and learn from each other

  • A relaxed attitude toward real-life commitments

I’m not necessarily looking for the biggest or most powerful corporation. I’d much rather be part of a group where the corporation itself has an identity and people actually know each other, rather than simply being one more number in a large alliance.

I’m open to different areas of space and different playstyles. PvP definitely interests me, but I’m also happy doing PvE, exploration, industry, ratting, messing around with fits, or whatever else sounds fun on the day.

I’m not looking to be carried, nor am I expecting everyone to cater to me. I want to contribute, learn, fly some spaceships, blow some spaceships up, and hopefully make some good friends along the way.

Most importantly, I’m looking for a place where real life is understood. Some weeks I might be around a lot, other weeks work, family and dad duties will take priority. I’m looking for people who understand that without making it a problem.

If your corporation sounds like it might be a good fit, feel free to drop me a message. I’m particularly interested in hearing about what your corp actually does together on a normal week — Not so much what your alliance does. If you’ve tasted one, you’ve tasted them all!

Fly safe o7

1 Like

we are a small nullsec corp lokking for new members. If you are interested let us know and we will answer your questions

MACE1 IS RECRUITING - EU/US International Corp, 10+ years in TAPI, Veteran Leadership - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You’re the kind of person we need in high sec.
If you like high sec I would recommend you come to the Amarr area and look for a group that you seem to get along with and is doing the activities that you find interesting.
Look for Tonz or the guys from Hull Tanking Therapy while you are down there. He can introduce you to a good group of people that would definitely help you branch out to whatever you like. This group of guys would be the long-term locals with friends everywhere.

I’m showing my inexperience here perhaps, but how do you make any kind of decent isk in highsec? I’ve tried missions, explo and mining and it has been miserable.

That brother is the root of the problem that I am trying to solve.
The null sec guys have made it so hard that it’s nearly impossible… But it’s not impossible.

I would be able to answer your question a little better if you tell me a little more about yourself and the things that you currently would like to do or plan to do to make money.

Market trading in any of its forms is a good start.

If you want to do industry as in manufacturing and then sales… I would suggest you start a business

Most of the time people start mining themselves and refining themselves and then hauling themselves and all that…

A business would mean that you hire people to do that.

If you are simply into doing PVE like shooting NPCs… There are some highly profitable forms of PVE. I’m sure they will be listed shortly.

And there are guys right now on this forum making hundreds of millions an hour just doing missions in hisec… I just got to find the names and the post again. But the bottom line I think is sisters of Eve in the place near jita or the one near a hek.

Hey mate. Based off what you wrote it seems you would be a good fit for us at “The Flying Zabutons”.

We are a new corp just getting started but what we primarily do is stage out of high sec trade hubs and hunt people traveling through wormhole connections. It is very laid back, nothing is mandatory, and you can do whatever you want without anyone saying anything. Typically a handful of us will scan a chain and just kill whatever we can find.

If it seems like something you might be interested in come check us out at.

1 Like

Here you go :slight_smile: Tell your wife you’ve met me and all is now right the world. We’ve just had 3 more EU members join and very active, doing awesome stuff in nullsec as a corp :smiley:

Come chat and check us out.

Yeah they say they don’t need or want anything until you get 50 billion of your s*** out there in their citadel… Then all of a sudden you better start showing up for something or you’re going back to high SEC with nothing.

Hey mate, your post stood out because the way you describe what you’re looking for is almost exactly how we advertise The Flying Zabutons both here on the EVE Recruitment Forum and over on Reddit.

Our core philosophy is simple: real life comes first. Most of us have demanding jobs, families and other responsibilities, so EVE gets fitted in around that. No mandatory CTAs, no attendance requirements, no alarm-clock ops and no drama if family or work takes priority. If your daughter needs dad, then EVE can wait.

We’re a small, low-admin corp focused on J-Space hunting from Highsec. We stage from Highsec, scan down wormhole entrances, build chains, look for activity and go hunting for targets. That usually means small-gang PvP, ambushes, opportunistic fights, scouting and whatever else the chain happens to give us. Some nights that’s combat, some nights it’s exploration, relic/data sites, gas or just poking around until something interesting turns up.

The thing I think would suit you is that we’re deliberately trying to build the kind of corp where people actually know who they’re flying with. We’re not interested in becoming a giant faceless group where the corp itself is just a shell around alliance content. The idea is to have a small number of capable, good-natured pilots who can do their own thing when nobody else is around, but naturally form up when playtimes overlap.

You being EU TZ isn’t a problem either. AU is our strongest timezone at the moment, but we’re actively growing EU alongside US and AU, and I’d much rather add the right people and build those timezone pockets properly than only recruit where we’re already strongest.

Your experience level wouldn’t be an issue either. A year in EVE with a willingness to ask questions and learn is absolutely fine. We care far more about attitude, independence and whether someone fits the group than whether they already know every obscure mechanic in the game.

If small-gang J-Space hunting, spontaneous fleets, a proper corp identity and a genuine real-life-first culture sounds like your thing, I think we’d be well worth a chat.

Discord: The Flying Zabutons

In game: ZeroEight

Hallo Dunny!

I know everyone says it but, you are literally what we are looking for lad. Most of us are 30+ but we’ve a few younguns!

EU TZ, I myself live in Liverpool UK atm. Would love for you to come say hi :slight_smile:

Link

Growth:

image

Providence, means you’re part of … goons ? Sigma ?

If your still looking hop on to our discprd amd lets have a chat. Lets see if we can be a home for you and a good contribution to our team.o7

Find us in the link below

Dunny,

Your post caught my attention because a lot of what you’re looking for is exactly what we’re building in TUSK Corporation [TUSKO].

We’re a Gallente Faction Warfare corporation focused on low-sec, small-gang PvP and actually flying together as a corporation. We’re not interested in turning EVE into a second job. No mandatory CTAs, no attendance requirements, and no problem whatsoever with disappearing because your daughter needs Dad. Real life comes first. Always.

TUSK is still growing, which I actually think fits what you’re looking for. You’re not joining some massive organization where you become Pilot #437. I want our members to know each other, fly together, learn together and help shape what TUSK eventually becomes.

A normal week for us revolves around Gallente FW: roaming the warzone, hunting targets, running small-gang fleets, plexing, experimenting with fits and occasionally doing something stupid because someone says, “I have an idea…” We’re also developing our industrial/logistics side, so there’s plenty to do when you’re not looking for PvP.

And being relatively new to EVE isn’t a problem. SP and experience are two different things. We’d rather have someone willing to ask questions and learn than someone with 200m SP who thinks they already know everything.

New pilots also go through our TUSKO Recruit Program. During your first week you receive a Recruit Package and we get you flying with us. From there we can work on FW mechanics, D-scan, manual piloting, tackle, scouting, fleet communications, target selection, small-gang tactics and our doctrines.

The only potential issue is timezone. We’re building our EU presence rather than pretending we already have a huge EU roster. If you’re interested in helping us build that side of TUSK, though, I’d definitely like to talk.

You sound like the type of pilot I want in this corporation.

James “TUSKER” Mac’Call
CEO — TUSK Corporation [TUSKO]
Gallente Faction Warfare

Fear the Warp. Respect the Tusk

Bloodhorn - EU TZ based lowsec corp with FW side gig. Steady community that has been around for quite a while. Now that northern hemisphere winter is coming its a great time to join up and settle in.

Bloodhorn Killboard

How do you guys stay afloat iskwise in lowsec? My experience has almost exclusively been null, where ratting and exploration is fantastic isk per hour.

Same question to you, really, Caleb

CLOSED… I’ve joined a corporation at this point. Thank you all for reaching out.

Depends:

Mining? Sites here are worth upwards of 6-8 billion. Gas huffing for about 900mil a site. Various other transient opportunities

PVE? DED sites and hacking sites pay up to a bil. The covert sites are a guaranteed 100mil each if you hack just 1/5 cans because of their supercap component.

PVP? Plenty of people drifting through including some very blingy t3’s

Industry? We have several industry structures.

Faction warfare: I run fleets 4 times a week on average, making 500mil a day easypeasy