Club Zer0 is recruiting! Alphas & Omega n00bs preferred!

Hi, I’m interested in the corporation. How do I join?

1 Like

Hey there, Rudolf. I responded to you in-game. Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

FYI: My corp and Club Zer0 are recruiting the same type of people, and I can tell you that these Club Zer0 folk are very good, give them serious consideration.

3 Likes

We love our Alphas and we want you to invest in the game enough to jump to Omega status. Our alpha recruits make ISK from day one, far above what they would on their own. Come check us out and learn why we love EVE.

Thought I’d throw my two ISK in… New recruit here, and can say that they are a pretty chill bunch. Helpful, informative, and true to their above statements.

From where I’m sitting, they (guess I should say “we” now) have a solid foundation to become something great. Come and join the good times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a quick update:

We’ve had some quality candidates come in as our Alpha Surge grows.

I’d just like to point out for the Alphas that our intention isn’t necessarily for you to stay with our organization forever. We present you a place you can start making some decent ISK from day one and learn about the game. It gives you people you can talk with to find out tips and tricks you’ll need to succeed in Eve.

At the end of the day, we want you to find the playstyle that best suits you and turn you into an Omega pilot. If our corporation/alliance doesn’t fit that playstyle, I’ll personally help you find a good corporation to call your next home.

Our main goal is to get Alphas into the game we love, having fun, making some ISK, learning some stuff, and then, hopefully, becoming an Omega and embracing their Eve destiny.

If that sounds good, hit us up in-game.

1 Like

More quality capsuleers have joined our cause from across the pond! While we’ve had a pretty strong USTZ team, we’ve been lacking on the UK front. This week, however, we got another Brit to keep our buddy @pulse1976 happy, and we got an AU boi!

We’d love to get more UK/AU peeps in corp, but we would also like to see people from all over give us a shout. We do speak English in the corp, but if your English isn’t that great, we also speak broken English if you want to practice.

If you’re an Alpha and looking for somewhere to get started, this is it. We’ll help you figure out what you want to do, you can ask us questions, and we’ll make sure you start making ISK immediately.

Give us a shout in-game or on discord.

Alliance Website , Forums , Discord

Friendly bump for a good group.

2 Likes

And welcome to our family, Keto :grin:.

We have some great people in our ranks! Come and check us out newbros, you may be pleasantly surprised!

Vets too, we might that home you’ve been searching for.

1 Like

where do you guys fly out of normally? im in Sinq Laison region along with most of my stuff, but am very interested in joining :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re right beside Sinq… We’re in Essence :slight_smile: . Shouldn’t be more than a few Jumps if you’re in the Dodixie area.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Everyone knows a corp is what you make of it. Come on in and help us be more than any one of us could be by ourselves.

2 Likes

We added a couple more new members yesterday. Come chat with us whether you’re looking for a home or not.

1 Like

UK Newbro wanting help and training to become an experienced omega eve capsuleer!

1 Like

We’ll hit you up in-game zunzo!

We’ve welcomed zunzo as our newest member. We’re still actively recruiting from all playstyles.

1 Like

New Players and Old alike we have a home for you.

1 Like

New to EVE? Come give us a try. If we don’t have what it is you’re looking for we’ll gladly help you to find what you do want. The experienced players in Club Zer0 try hard to remember what it was like when we started EVE. We are firm believers that there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

1 Like