Club Zer0 is recruiting! Alphas & Omega n00bs preferred!

More quality capsuleers have joined our cause from across the pond! While we’ve had a pretty strong USTZ team, we’ve been lacking on the UK front. This week, however, we got another Brit to keep our buddy @pulse1976 happy, and we got an AU boi!

We’d love to get more UK/AU peeps in corp, but we would also like to see people from all over give us a shout. We do speak English in the corp, but if your English isn’t that great, we also speak broken English if you want to practice.

If you’re an Alpha and looking for somewhere to get started, this is it. We’ll help you figure out what you want to do, you can ask us questions, and we’ll make sure you start making ISK immediately.

Give us a shout in-game or on discord.

Alliance Website , Forums , Discord

Friendly bump for a good group.

2 Likes

And welcome to our family, Keto :grin:.

We have some great people in our ranks! Come and check us out newbros, you may be pleasantly surprised!

Vets too, we might that home you’ve been searching for.

1 Like

where do you guys fly out of normally? im in Sinq Laison region along with most of my stuff, but am very interested in joining :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re right beside Sinq… We’re in Essence :slight_smile: . Shouldn’t be more than a few Jumps if you’re in the Dodixie area.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Everyone knows a corp is what you make of it. Come on in and help us be more than any one of us could be by ourselves.

2 Likes

We added a couple more new members yesterday. Come chat with us whether you’re looking for a home or not.

1 Like

UK Newbro wanting help and training to become an experienced omega eve capsuleer!

1 Like

We’ll hit you up in-game zunzo!

We’ve welcomed zunzo as our newest member. We’re still actively recruiting from all playstyles.

1 Like

New Players and Old alike we have a home for you.

1 Like

New to EVE? Come give us a try. If we don’t have what it is you’re looking for we’ll gladly help you to find what you do want. The experienced players in Club Zer0 try hard to remember what it was like when we started EVE. We are firm believers that there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

1 Like

Hey there!

In addition to our continued recruitment of alphas and returning Eve vets, here are some positions that are not intensive skill-wise if you want to get into the more strategic side of Eve.

See our OP for contact details.

1 Like

Hi it seems as tough your discord link is down and i would like to ask of you to repost a link!

Just learned what o7 means so…

Fly safe o7
(ha i did it i am basicly a EVE pro :sunglasses: )

Welcome to the corp Butch. Don’t hesitate to contact us ingame. Still plenty of room for new members, give us a shout.

Hey, just because you’re not an Alpha or a new player don’t hesitate to give us a look.

We’re continuing to grow, slow and steady. Not happy where you are? Come give us a look. Like doing your own thing? No forced ops here. Want to make a name for yourself and help our corp grow, we’d love to have you.

Hey I’d love to join! I’m interested in experiencing all that this game has to offer with friendly people who are also learning :slight_smile:

What are the corp taxes and when can I join? My player name is Fedd Express