Code. are kittens compared to those Triglavians

so why am I not seeing CODE. hanging outside Jita 4-4? Why is it I only see the Jita Holding Inc failbots?

You are not good with game mechanics I guess?

never been caught. Ask me again.

You are not good at understanding my questions either I guess?

there was a question?

I thought it was a guess. Which I comprehensively shot down.

Don’t try to out-smart-ass me dude, you will just embarrass yourself

I couldn’t think that slowly if I tried.

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Seeing that your reply here just kicked this old dog.
old-dog-kicked
Reminded me just then why Frostpacker will not respect the Code.

Frostpacker, you remind me of my old CEO @Overmind_Niminen.

2 Likes

Lol I don’t know how to do sparkles, but yeah, Code are kittens. At least now they are. I see that now. I just came back after being away from the game for 8 years, and I happened to be in an area that is still infested with them. Kill mails were always in chat, saying “no permit” or whatever. And when I set CODE. to bad standing and looked at local there was a ton of them. Apparently I was trying to set up camp in a station where one of their bigger corps lives lol.

A lot of what I have read about them seems to be from a couple years ago. I guess they were a big deal for a few years but not really anymore. I moved to another system about 20 jumps away and I haven’t seen a CODE. member in local since.

On the other hand, I got podded on autopilot by a triglavian thingy because I has no idea what it was lmao. Luckily I was in a shuttle, but boy was I confused when I came back to my computer 10 minutes later and found myself in a pod back in Jita station.

Why wardec folks who are mostly -10 and anyone can shoot them anyway?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.