CODE. hotline?

Meh, unfortunately I’m nowhere near that system today

It seems that your outreach department is also being affected by the malaise within CODE.

I have to wonder did Australian Excellence purchase this character to apply his own unique style to PvP?

1 Like

Impossible. CODE. never leaves highsec and only uses throwaway ships and empty pods.

3 Likes

I guess they were throw away ships and now he has empty pods.

1 Like

Someone posted this on reddit. It is absolutely incredible how much butt hurt carebears there are, even more than on this forums.

5 Likes

I understand he was AFK, I think most of the posters were trying to work out why he broke the CODE? Can you tell me? Perhaps you know?

Link to the Reddit post?

Posts actually…

Personally I thought PGL’s epic last stand to enable his fleet to warp out was better, but that’s just me.

I must say every time something like this happens and all the carebears come out of the bushes to celebrate, the very apparent butthurt in their over the top reaction to a simple killmail no one would ever care about if it was some random character just feels like another victory for the CODE.

5 Likes

Do you not understand mocking humour by any chance?

And is that really a simple killmail? He was AFK for a start which is against your CODE, they were both expensive pods and the ceptor had some pretty damn good Abyssal mods on it, some people suggest that it was worth 12bn. So it was noteworthy for all of that, and of course people know who that lot are as well.

Hint Ventures are not their normal prey, they don’t shoot mining Vexors either… :stuck_out_tongue: An example of mocking humour by the way, hope that helps. :slight_smile:

It smells more like total surfacing of bottled up butt hurt than mocking. But you know, not here to stop you, I enjoy the show, wasn’t my money that exploded.

3 Likes

It’s your CODE too Dracvlad, nobody is exempt from the law.

7 Likes

This thread has been really fun, but would anyone mind if we brought it back to my original question? @Aiko_Danuja, d’you think there’s merit in the idea of tipping off Agents to botters/aspirants as we find them?

Of course, they’re everywhere, all the time, breeding, festering, etc., but that’s neither here nor there. What’s the best route? Get on the minerbumping channel and shout? Post here about it? Fly into a frothing rage?

They are not mercenaries and you probable won’t get any help even if you would find whole fleet of bots.

I don’t want to be eaten by trolls so I will leave to you to guess why.

Well, that’s not a very positive attitude…

Experience. Nothing personal

So, you’ve often experienced people being mean to you? I think you should sit down for a restorative therapy session with the good Doctor @Aiko_Danuja

1 Like

Well, the problem is, there are lots of botters/aspirants, and there are lots of miners who just want to waste our time with false reports. The best thing you can do is start ganking miners yourself, as soon as you do that a whole world of ganking will open up to you. Nobody is interested when a random stranger makes a ‘report’, but it’s another thing entirely when you are already in fleet.

4 Likes

I to often experience people with lack of reading skills.

Btw. person that you mentioned already said you same thing as I before. So what is point of starting personal discussion? A this point I think this nothing more than another code bait threat…

It’s a forum, that’s what they’re for?