Collateralized Loans Available

Bump. Again plenty ISK available.

Hello, I am applying to the instant isk program. Please send my instant isk, thank you.

Sure, but did you read the part about collateral? If you are genuinely interested, feel free to contact me in game to discuss further.

Hello, I would also like the instant isk. Please send immediately, as time is of the essence.

Question: why would I not take my collateral and sell it to raise funds?

What value do you bring?

There are many items that you cannot just sell and buy back later, at least not in the same location and/or without a substantial loss.

Consider a carrier somewhere deep in null-sec. Or researched BPOs. Or …

If you would rather have ISK right now, but want to be able to get your stuff back later, consider a loan.

Hello, I am applying to the instant isk program. Please send my instant isk, thank you.

Hello, I would also like the instant isk. Please send immediately, as time is of the essence.

1 Like

I want to loan 1b. I have 1b in skins as collateral.

I got my instant isk. Applying for more, thanks.

1 Like

Send me an Evepraisal link to your collateral (preferably by in-game mail) and I’ll make you an offer.

Obvious troll is obvious.

In case anyone isn’t aware: collateral is traded against ISK via item exchange contract - you will always get your ISK at the same time as I get your collateral.

1 Like

Do u have 52b available?

I almost eve mailed you yesterday to ask what you are up to, if you are on later I would like to follow you around for some of your hijinx, lemminow

Confirmed.

Please send me an Evepraisal link to your collateral (preferably via in-game mail) and I’ll make you an offer.

no u…

1 Like

id rather stab myself in the arm and let the blood that is precious to babies flow to the dirt, than to attempt any kind of business with a hood rat like a code flunky.

1 Like