Application Closed. Please Lock/Delete/[im not sure how it works. ty]

Loan: 2 Billion ISK, or whatever value the two Capital BPO’s are determined to have.
Collateral:
*Minokawa Blueprint ME:8 TE:0
*Capital Cargo Bay Blueprint 10/20
Interest: This is my first in game loan, but I have collat and a reputation. A fair rate would be appreciated.
Period: 90 Days I may pay this back sooner it depends on the market.
Prepayment Penalty: None, standard practice.
Total ISK required to satisfy loan: 2,000,000,000 ISK or whatever you value the BPO’s at.

I am a market trader in eve, I also produce through manufacturing, and I sell to various regions in game.

I have been a fan of the in game loan for many years, I always looked at this section of the forums with amazement, no ■■■■■■■■ and I was fascinated with it, and now I am very pleased to be in need of the service and to carry on the tradition of the collateralized loan.

I hope we can find a reputable third party to hold on to the collat, and we can fill said loan in a reasonable time frame.

As mentioned above, this is my first loan, I am putting a few capital bpo in as collat, value yet to be determined.

The isk I will use in my investments. I will not reveal further details as this may obstruct my plans and cause a delay in my returns by bad actors etc.

Thank you for your time.
o7

@Lukas Rider has contacted me and shown interest in game, I told him he is in, as an investor, so he will be in for however much he wants to throw in.

first investor, yey!

still looking for a trusted 3rd party to hold the collat and broker the isk exchange.
still looking for backers as it were.

There appears to be no interest in making a loan, so with that being said, I’m going to close this loan application out, and continue on with my current business at a slightly slower rate, but not too slow, I made 1.6 bil profit today so I wont be needing the loans after all.
Thank you for your time.
o7

I was under the impression that you had found a lender, and didn’t want to interfere. If you decide to go for a loan again in the future, I’ll be happy to accept your BPOs as collateral.

1 Like

@Styx_Saken
roger that, I eneded up getting a ton of sales really fast, my methods switched up a little bit, basically i lowered my prices from insanely high to just moderately high.
o7
appreciate the backup ill let you know if I do ever need a loan.

I would have helped you out as well with a loan if needed.

1 Like

Appreesh! I went a different route, but still got the capital and have the sales coming in regularly, as well as a good amount of stocked items.
so while all that stuff bakes im getting ready for the big fight in null in about 1 hour 10 minutes.
o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.