Collateralised loan 3%

Hello all,
The blackout has caused a bit of a depression on capital sales, and I now have more BPCs than I will need for several months to come. I am hoping to leverage some of the BPOs I have to get build a stockpile of materials and hulls for when things pick up again.

I have a bunch of capital BPOs I am offering as collateral, if you evemail me in-game I can link them to you for your evaluation, hopefully we can agree on about 50b value.

Amount: 50b
Duration: 3 months
Interest: 3%

Regards.

1 Like

If @Elizabeth_Norn is willing to 3rd party this and confirms the value of the collateral I can fill this

If Elizabeth is not active at the moment I don’t mind you holding the collateral, as long as we can agree on a reasonable value that doesnt give the other person a good reason to bail on the agreement.

I’d also be happy to fill this if @Elizabeth_Norn confirms the value of the collateral.

I have heard back from Elizabeth, and she has stated that BPOs would be valued at NPC price.
This is a bit lower than I was hoping. I am just rounding up some more BPOs to cover up to the full value.

@Styx_Saken

Sounds good to me. As mentioned, I’d be happy with @Elizabeth_Norn holding the collateral, or to give you an independent valuation and hold the collateral myself. Whatever you prefer.

I am more than happy for you to hold collateral if NPC value is agreeable to you.
Considering that most are close to max research I feel that is a fair valuation.

personally I prefer not to hold collateral myself incase I do dumb, hence why i suggested Liz holding it. Still happy to lend the isk If Liz is happy holding the collat

I have received appropriate collateral from @Ivanka_Olacar in exchange for 32 B ISK at a monthly interest rate of 2.5%. The loan expires on 2020-01-01.

@Ivanka_Olacar I am having difficulties creating the return contract: “No Owner can be found with “ivanka olacar” in the beginning of its name.” Did you delete the character?

Please contact me before 2020-01-01 and let me know how you want to proceed.

Indeed it would seem he is in the Doomheim Corporation.

Unfortunately, I haven’t heard from @Ivanka_Olacar until now. As agreed when the loan was issued, I am going to go ahead and liquidate the collateral to recoup some of my expenses.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.