Combat anomalies and escalations

Hi!

I should ask, EVERY combat anomaly CAN escalate for something or not? I checked all combat anomalies here EVE Combat sites and as I see there is some which cannot escalate, therefore is my question what is situation in this case?

1 Like

Only certain anomalies can give an escalation.
I would use this website if i were you Combat sites - EVE University Wiki

1 Like

Only some of the sites have a chance to escalate.

Course the thing to remember about the sites that don’t escalate, they’re still worth running mainly due to this:

The rewards for completing a given site can also vary due to the nature of rare loot mechanics: most sites have a (largely unknown) percentage-based chance to spawn a uniquely named enemy ship, which in turn has its own chance to drop random Deadspace or Faction modules, or even unique blueprint copies.

A very good example of that is the Angel Hideaway Anomaly, basically it’s a very easy level 1 combat site in Minmatar High Sec space that won’t escalate. However it does have a high chance to spawn a Faction / Commander NPC that has a chance of dropping Deadspace / Faction loot.

Also the Faction Commander wrecks will give Tech 2 salvage which is used for Rig production.

Tech I salvage (from regular NPC’s and T1 player ships) is used for manufacturing Tech I rigs.
Tech II salvage (from Commander NPC’s and T2 player ships) is used for manufacturing Tech II rigs.

like me for perigen fall, drone land, there is to anomalie that can give escalation, 5/10 and 10/10 difficulty. for the best one the drone 10/10 escalation you can win it from Horde anomalie.

Half life 2 < Like the guy said : Freeman you have a job to do. A good guy in a very ( very ) dangerous place, can make lot of money. wake up freeman, wake up and go in fleet ! >

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.