So i’ve tried to find the answer to these questions everywhere, asking in-game and reading online, but still haven’t.
- Harder/riskier anomalies give better loot, right?
- How do I know if an anomaly is actually more difficult/rewarding? There’s CLASS and LEVEL within a class, which doesn’t seem to be consistent with actual difficulty/rewards at all (what’s even the point of this divide btw?). A Class 2 is higher tier than class 1, except when I actually run these sites, a class 1 level 4 is harder and more rewarding than a class 2 level 1. Basically what exactly are the functional differences between difficulty CLASS and difficulty LEVEL, mainly regarding actual difficulty and rewards.
- How do I determine if an anomaly is actually harder/more rewarding? Since some classes have different levels which seem to outrank classes above it, I have no idea how to determine where exactly they fit in actual difficulty/reward tier compared to higher classes.
Literally the only solution i have right now is to run them all a few times each and record my findings to create an actual list of difficulty and rewards for each anomoly tier (class+level combinations).
4) Someone told me the different tiers have the same chance at commanders and escalations. Is this true? If so, do the higher tiers at least have more rewarding commanders/escalations when they DO spawn?
- Also, is difficulty class and DED rating the same thing?