[COMPLETED] 20201128 - In-Game Chat Issues

You should REALLY turn down servers right now.
Because some people actually do not know there is a problem and ONLY their local is screwed.

Also you should compensate all of us with free skillpoints.

8 Likes

No chat on any channels

1 Like

Pranksters, a year has passed, but with chats the same problem, funny

2 Likes

I’m in the wrong channel fleet :open_mouth:

so lost ship to gate camp cud not care rlly just pissed cuz of local bug i take it i get new ship ccp? and skill points?

Ah, here’s the thing, and I’ve already rebooted the computer 5 times to find out what the problem is :smiley:

1 Like

Bad enough broken game due to devs listening to the reddit crybaby bunch… Now a broken chat servers. Go Figure.

corp chat is now gone

1 Like

No chat in any channel

I know how you feel. I was trying to get my web alt talk to my freighter alt to share desto for a journey and they couldn’t speak to each other. Tried relogging and leaving/rejoining channels and private convos but it wasn’t working. Had to evemail the desto station in the end.

1 Like

broadcast travel-to, right-click, set desto

All chat windows are blank, no number of participants nor any other info. If Chat Channel window is opened it does not load anything

sucks because in the motd of my channel i have the 100 system route i do ded exploration

Good idea! I’ll remember that next time. (Hopefully there isn’t a next time).

Yup. I’ve been getting that too. Fun when there’s 3x more hostile ships on d-scan than there are people in local.

1 Like

local is showing a different system to the one i’m in left that system 10 minutes ago now

oi have some self respect dude, sht happens relax damn

Posts are being greyed out after a moment, with ’ - undelivered ’ appended to the message:

All the chat windows are blank and direct messages don’t work properly.

Like everyone else (it would seem…) I’ve got blank chat windows with no MOTD or participant lists. Here’s what B4R looked like just now…

Update, 20.12hrs, some content back (MOTD on some chat, but no name in tab bar, just number of people in chat), local still not behaving (no pilot, list no chat)

1 Like