[COMPLETED] 20220119 - Unscheduled Server Restart

Thanks for the 15m warning, but could i suggest a 20 minute warning instead of 15 whenever possible please? I was 1-2 minutes into a T6 gamma site in my Gila (yellow jacket implant, max bling basically best possible modules in each slot 10x max dmg mutated drones) and the thought of running out of time due to some terrible timing starting site 1 min before 15min warning was pretty terrifying lol, made it out with just over 2 mins until downtime but got fairly lucky with spawns.

I did hear that possibly this time ships in the Abyss were ported out or something? If that is the case, that is some great news and I would say 15 min warning should be good enough lol.

The #1 thing i worry about running abyssal sites in expensive stuff is Server issues and disconnects, running Solo or Multiboxing T6s already comes with a pretty hefty amount of risk would be nice to clarify if this did/does happen with unplanned resets. Thank you.

1 Like

I got my first notification 25 min before

Weird… must have been some horrible timing lol. I had just logged on maybe something like 45 min after downtime (thats a guess so +/-) and spent about 5-10 mins getting ready as usual, and then jumped right in, about 60s later got the first sign of there being an issue with 15m warning lol… good to know though glad there was more notice.

Wait do you mean server, or does the word “cluster” mean something specific for EVE?

1 Like

cluster…luck??

It’s a technical term. The “EVE server” is physically a cluster of multiple servers, operating together.

What is it you like most about these sites, you and those you have connected with?

Im seeing 1 site, which takes time to do for no real reward. If you take into account the same site in a wh as in hs it would seem to me its the same thing churned out across new eden.

FYI I couldnt care less about Dr Who, and would be equally disappointed if it said Sanchas/angel warp matrix site

1 Like