2019/07/18 - Chat System Issues

Hey guys,

We’re aware of issues with the chat system and will be taking Tranquility offline for a short unscheduled reboot soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates!

• F
4 Likes

UPDATES:

12:30 UTC

The cluster will be restarting in VIP mode soon so that we can check over the health of various systems and ensure everything is working correctly.

12:45 UTC

We’re currently in the process of trying to start Tranquility in a stable condition. More information when it becomes available. Tranquility is currently starting up in VIP mode.

13:00 UTC

Tranquility is still experiencing issues, and will remain in VIP while we ascertain the cause.

13:15 UTC

Tranquility will be coming offline soon for another re-start as we fault find the current issues.

13:30 UTC

We’re currently still investigating the cause of connectivity issues with the cluster.

13:45 UTC

Connectivity appears to have now been restored - we’re restarting Tranquility and should be up and running soon.

13:55 UTC

We’re now back online and accepting connections - apologies for the unscheduled downtime!

WE ARE CURRENTLY MONITORING TRANQUILITY!

17 Likes

Not sure if/how 5-min restart notice helps people inside abyss space.

28 Likes

Blackout virus has spread to everything lol
All pilots must now undock and use lazer bursts as morse code.

29 Likes

I can’t undock, no Station Services, no Assets, kicked from all chats, … lol :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah, Server Reset \o/

3 Likes

So, the daily skillpoint giveouts kinda blows the idea that CCP really cares about the response or the player attitude to the Blackout right out of the water… that’s pretty interesting…

3 Likes

Did CCP break something ?? Where is my corp channels and all the other channels ?? Please explain

They fatfingered with the hardware. Even after a Server Process terminated disconnect, chats are still not back…

I guess that people are so happy with the nullsec blackout that CCP decided to apply it to all chat channels :grinning:

12 Likes

Nothing wooorks

I hope not. That would be a stupid idea and the biggest boost to ganking in the history of the game.

1 Like

I was looking at economic report;
PRODUCTION IS DOWN, CHAT IS DOWN, EVE IS ON THE CANVAS TAPPING OUT !

8 Likes

Please restart server!!!

Yeah all chat channels are empty and MOTD is gone too :grinning:

Full blackout in effect

1 Like

Cluster shutdown activated.
Shutdown in 5

1 Like

oh cluster shutdown wtf So if i am running t5 abyssal site and they do a restart they better give my stuff back

3 Likes

The mass removal of my chat channels is a bummer, hope they can somehow roll it all back to 20 minutes ago and restore them for us.

Shutdown notice is up now so heres hoping its rollback time!

thanks guys for the info

7a5f00db-0e9b-453e-aae7-ad240a7bc5af

4 Likes