2019/07/18 - Chat System Issues

Case in point much? :smiley:

Blackout was just a ruse :smiley: in reality they knew awz’s services would crash this summer - so they pretend it’s an event XD

3 Likes

That’s no problem. Just click the “+” in the Chat Channels Tab and browse to “Player created Channels”. There you will find all the Channels, you ever have been visited. :slight_smile:
But some Channels were restored in the few minutes right now.

lol… just delete your chat system complete or let it do other people, who understand what they do…

and here i was thinking that the blackout was affecting highsec :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully you guys will sort this out before the citadel timer runs out!

2 Likes

I don’t know if I finished docking or not and I had a substantial amount of loot in my hold. It said docking request accepted at 5 second mark but the boat never went into station. Did it work or should I be crossing my fingers that no one’s there when I get back?

entire eve blackout \o/

5 Likes

Forgot to feed the hamster again, didn’t you.

1 Like

Damn be Drifters and Triglavians !

Thanks for the free skillpoints CCP :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Best Blackout so far…………

2 Likes

finally some peace in space where no one can actually here you scream

4 Likes

You had to mess with the chat windows again…

Moar free skill points!

4 Likes

Im fairly sure CCP would reimburse your ship loss in abyss under these circumstances

1 Like

Should help them learn the lesson: never do anything in the hour after DT. It’s a cursed hour.

2 Likes

Dismiss “Mr Freddie Fat-Fingers” and offer us all more SP as compo :smiley:

4 Likes

How About. go back to the Roots and never Change a running System? Sorry CCP but look at the stats atm. you kill your own game…

5 Likes

Meanwhile , jita scamers on suicide watch:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

SO and now we all take a DEEEP breath and stop complaining and let them do their work…

5 Likes