[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 10.11.2020

CCPlease, tell us what’s goin on with all the Triglavian stuff. I can’t find anyone from corp who would like to go in there and explore that new space. All we hear is people losing ships left and right for nothing really. So out of 30 people none of them have any plans on going in.

2 Likes

ok downloads but when this happens as I read this then what ? I lost things and skills in the last time,
ok λήψεις, αλλά όταν αυτό συμβαίνει όπως διάβασα αυτό τότε αυτό που έχασα τα πράγματα και τις δεξιότητες κατά την τελευταία φορά,
OKダウンロードが、私はこれを読んで、これが起こるとき、私は最後の時間で物事やスキルを失ったもの、
확인 다운로드하지만이 읽을 때 이 일이 발생하면 나는 마지막으로 물건과 기술을 잃은,
machbe’chugh ghitlhvam, qaStaHvIS poH nI’lI’, malja’ pongmeyvetlh vIqelchu’chugh, vaj tlhoghvam vIqelchu’chugh.
нормально загрузок, но когда это происходит, как я прочитал это то, что я потерял вещи и навыки в последний раз,

нормально загрузок, но когда это происходит, как я прочитал это то, что я потерял вещи и навыки в последний раз,

so regardless of the sounds of protest on the new ess and dynamic bounties ccp still force to update it. great. CSM really helps.

1 Like

Have to wonder, who on the CSM this actually helps, since that old adage of “Follow The Money” usually answers most questions and I don’t see an obvious answer here.

Waiting for the patch notes for detail until release is a bit annoying though.

“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could… they didn’t stop to think if they should.”

2 Likes

Hello, everyone,

Downtime has started. We will restart Tranquility a few times today during the maintenance but the goal is to be finished by 11:40 UTC at the latest. I will let you know if we are going to be done sooner but in the meantime, please take a moment to check today’s full patch notes.

Bonjour, est t’il possible d’avoir deux repop de ceinture d’astéroides par jours ? Car suivant les horaires de boulot ce n’est pas évident à farmer :slight_smile:

I’ll point out the small spelling mistake in the patchnotes: the first subtitle of Balance (not ion the contents but in the main body) is misspelled…

1 Like

One important mention about the Jita 4-4 Celebration. The Login campaign and parades start today, but the challenges will begin from tomorrow. Hold on to your fireworks!

Hey hamster! you spelt BALANCE wrong in your patch notes. fire the hamster!!

2 Likes

Thanks. Corrected now :slight_smile:

1 Like

finally, the drone warning thing is here now! i keep 4getting my drones, ccp. Its about time

2 Likes

First startup and work has been completed. We are moving to the next phase and restarting Tranquility.

• Removed the Disintegrator Specialization Skillbooks from the Triglavian LP stores.

My god why, now theres going to be even less ways to make money in trig space. The only thing trig allied players can do in pochven to make isk is either mine or kill npcs whos only valuable drops are those items that the skillbooks needed.

Dozens of players lose their ships and assets because they are not able to initiate a jump faster than Triglavian NPCs almost instantly locking Capsuleer ships

Don’t worry people living in trig space experience the same thing, practically all of the factions frigates scram fast enough to catch anything short of an instawarp ceptor.
If you warp to a planet or site at the same time as an enemy fleet does and aren’t in a battleship you can kiss your ass goodbye.
I wager its definitely intended.

OI WTF U CAN GO INSIDE TQ NOW

Tranquility is back online accepting connections. Fly safe, everyone o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.