[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 10 May 2021

Hello everyone,

We will have an extended downtime today, Monday May 10, to perform scheduled maintenance to our chat database. Tranquility is expected to resume accepting connections by 11:30 UTC at the latest, but I will keep you in the loop if anything changes.

Thank you for your understanding.

20 Likes

UPDATES:

11:18 UTC
And there we have it - Tranquility is back up accepting connections :slight_smile:

Fly safe, everyone o7

11:00 UTC
Pilots, the extended maintenance is now underway. We expect Tranquility to start accepting connections within the next 30 minutes.

11 Likes

hi im having mail box issue says i have a mail then gives me a error and cant open at all is weird hope this DT will fix it

Pilots, the extended maintenance is now underway. We expect Tranquility to start accepting connections within the next 30 minutes

3 Likes

Maybe bring back more HS incursions, now the Triglavian war is gone again…

4 Likes

bring back emerging conduits k thx

4 Likes

have pochven joined into the rest of new eden with out these filaments be much better

bring back niarja

4 Likes

ECs used to be my favorite thing ever.

We would run 2-3 Newbros in Logi / salvagers while BBs tore through the Rats.
Was such a great tool for teaching newbros to fleet up and how each person can do their part to achieve something worthwhile.

2 Likes

Maybe add some interface presets? (Position and size of the windows etc.)

Please bring back Emerging conduits or conduit sites

1 Like

Return the Refresh button to the launcher!

5 Likes

When I pass my mouse over the launcher it seems to refresh it automatically.

Bring back Triglavian Conduits and End this Edencom controlled space with roving fleets!

1 Like

And there we have it - Tranquility is back up accepting connections :slight_smile:

Fly safe, everyone o7

5 Likes

Wow that was fast. Thanks.

Something to be said about being good at your job :wink:

thanks

emerging conduits arent back dad :frowning:

No! just get a filament and use Pochven.
It is much shorter than it used to be, now that gates have no more standing restrictions.