[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 15/04/2020

Thank you

1 Like

Just make subcaps harder to lock (less scan res for caps)??? Less EHP=alpha strike matters more=big ships get an advantage. Less EHP means high end content are less accessible (incursions: both groups freaked out and are finding solutions since the day the update was announced).

Good job, but nice try. Please get some better balancers, I think a player would be better at this, perhaps you should force your content developers to actually play the game in survival mode and theyā€™d do much better things.

2 Likes

Well, maybe thatā€™s the strategy: fire the doomsdays AT ONCE, target the LOGI, and FIRE WHERE THE ENEMY ISNā€™T REPPING!!!

Theyā€™re broken, yes, but strategy matters more than the number of FAXes. Limiting the amount of targets locked and the scan res of FAXes would be enough, provides a buff to strategical combat, and doesnā€™t hurt elsewhere.

1 Like

It was simply a hopeful statement that I posted along with what I think will actually happen.

Google Translation:

mm, ATP for notification)

Donā€™t know what that means but I gave you a like for taking the time to post a reply to meā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahhh, thatā€™s right, I should have included their usual PR excuse for failure.

:expressionless:

1 Like

This just shows how little you know about the whole situation.

Why would you waste a Doomsday cycle on a FAX? A Titan, fully fit goes for, what, 70b? The average fleet FAX is a little over 2b. Youā€™d have to kill THIRTY FIVE FAXes in order to break even, if during the fight just ONE of your Titan falls. Also, killing FAXes doesnā€™t stop the incoming DPS. So your crap is still dying the whole time.

I donā€™t even know what youā€™re trying to suggest with these knee jerk alternatives you just threw out there.

1 Like

this down time? will it erase my access to the Amar and Federation log in like it did before?

Hope the patch goes smoothly and implemented bug-free.

1 Like

Now where have I seen that before?

Seems Iā€™m experiencing DĆ©jĆ  Vu now.

:no_mouth:

You know this is MOST related to COVID-19, right?

1 Like

i hope after patching, EVE donate me a billion ISK next time i log inā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone says its gunna kill the game for many yrs yet ppl are still playing. If you really want to kill the game get ppl to actually work together and stop playing. I donā€™t see ppl banning together but strangers things happen.

any recommendations?

2 Likes

Ron Paul

3 Likes

I am laughing so hard with this
burner missions?well no problem just more expensive ships after you lose this one if you dont do the math.
solo and small gank pvp?you meant small BS fleet.
you want to go vs a good pvp BS even with a t2 cruiser?think again.
you want to fly anything else than BS?fly safe^^
Came back after 5 years to find most ships had more tank than firepower.At least this is sovled now.

P.S. SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME THE BCRUISER ROLE NOW APART FROM WHEN YOU BUY YOUR FIRST ONE OR YOU ARE ALPHA AND FLY GNOSIS?

ā€œAccording to our records you have 22 hours left on your non-recurring subscription to EVE Online.
According to our records you have 19 hours left on your non-recurring subscription to EVE Online.
According to our records you have 18 hours left on your non-recurring subscription to EVE Online.
According to our records you have 6 days left on your non-recurring subscription to EVE Online.
According to our records you have 6 days left on your non-recurring subscription to EVE Online.
According to our records you have 6 days left on your non-recurring subscription to EVE Online.ā€

Itā€™s really happening CCP :red_circle: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh no! Whatever will CCP do!
Carry through with the update and watch most of these people resub in a month anyway once they realise the sky hasnā€™t fallen.

5 Likes

My image was here but it is gone now, must of been spam but I lost it somehow.

1 Like

CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF?

Regarding the resist nerfā€¦

People adapt, they always do. I recall two years ago when everyone was saying that tier 5 abyssal sites were ā€˜impossibleā€™. Now, many can run these things in record times, mostly using turbo Gilas.

Itā€™s easy to sit here and say CCP are ruining the game. Iā€™ve even done it myself in the past. But, after playing this game for nearly 12 years, I tend to just go with the flow.

I will have to play with some new fittings on some of my ships to compensate - many players will. There are far more important things going on in the world right now than internet spaceships. Letā€™s just chill out while we are stuck indoors and adapt to these new (ingame) challenges - this game does have issues, but it is also great escapism from the outside world.

Fly safe o7

3 Likes