Patch Notes for 18.04 Releases

Greetings,

The Patch Notes for the 18.04 release are now available. As always, we will keep updating the main page with all subsequent point releases but to increase the visibility each update will also be posted in this thread.

12 Likes

Still no red dot fix. Damn.

The rest looks good though.

19 Likes

This is the part I’m most happy about: “The Jita main station gets more in-construction scaffolding and new indications for the new undock. Hangar interior gets scaffolding.” :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Please give us a red dot toggle or just disable it. I don’t need to know that I just put an item in my ship or received an item I traded myself. Trust me I know its there.

24 Likes

Why Jump Freighters haven´t received a hitpoint buff like normal freighters?

They still have to travel gate to gate for the hisec part of the route, and die everyday to the now buffed short range ammo like normal freighters.

11 Likes

As a first step in this direction, there will be an increase to the damage of all close range Tech II ammo (excluding exotic plasma) by 15%.

Increased damage of Void, Conflagration, Hail, and Rage ammunition (Small, Medium, Large and X-Large) by 15%

looks like you forgot half the ammo.

2 Likes

FIRST!!

it doesn’t look pretty. and despite obvious efforts to not have any oversights… there have been. the JF HP. being one of them indeed. not to mention all the negatives i might personally have on the changes themselves.

3 Likes

What ammo would that be?

the t2 short range ammo not listed in the patch notes.

Does not include resistance rigs or damage controls.

Looks like not a complete across the board 20% change to resistance, allows for new fitting.

What close range tech 2 ammo is there besides Void, Hail, Conflag, and Rage (excluding the exotics)?

@CCP_Dopamine 18:04 ? isnt that patch deployed today ?
Very Confusing …

image Stil no red dot fix eltXWzs

11 Likes

18.04 is a Version, not a date

3 Likes

gleam, etc

1 Like

When will Jita moon4 be finished please?

Only short range ammo on short range gun…

4 Likes

The support fighters thing atleast is wrong, I just checked with my super and you cannot load Sirens or Dromis

this does not match what was announced (but yeah you are right that’s what was actually meant)