[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/06/10

Please fix the sounds…

2 Likes

I wonder if the extended downtime is to address the issues still present from the Invasion patch? That would be nice.

I hope that 3 new ships coming today

no, dev post earlier: [quote=“CCP_Dopamine, post:8, topic:247985, full:true”]
Not yet. The new ships will arrive on June 15.
[/quote]

What issues are you referring to?

hehe what do they look like

I am a developer IRL, and 20-30 minutes is actually a very small window for an application deployment. It takes longer than that just to deploy my application changes, and my app is tiny compared to Eve.

1 Like

how does this happen whenever i so want something good

No world sound for Win7, MacOS for one. Flickering VFX is still not fixed either. Long wait times for Order history, transactions, etc.

Instead of being parasites asking for free ■■■■ all the time just accept that they need to do some extra work and except it.

4 Likes

Shut up and gimmeh free Omega for a year!

4 Likes

make a mirror please

1 Like

Hey I’m good with as much time as they need, as long as stuff is getting fixed. Take all day, idc. Just fix things lol.

1 Like

haha yep, it made my computer a bit ill as well - the fans on the graphics card went into overdrive. Probably why CCP patched it out rather quickly.

To learn new skills for vorton and edencom ships takes so long and you guys give us 2500 sp lol, tested the ships last night in sisi and it amused me why just 25mbs drones bandwith on a battleship? drone bay will only fit 5 light ew drones , just one gun with 106 km range and nothing to deal with close range??? cruisers have no drones at all interesting choiche…

Doesn’t SP still continue to train through DT?

1 Like

how much time left?

An eternity

30-12=18 minutes

Yes, SP training continues through DT, and if you are logged off