[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/06/10

I got my skillpoints and my SP item changed to “broken skill canister” with the following flavour text:

“This skill canister randomly emits sparks and small puffs of smoke. It does not appear to be safe to use. Whatever it has been filled with doesn’t seem to have been meant for humans.
Further analysis indicates that some enterprising scientist attempted to extract the skills of a Fedo. To what end remains a mystery.”

If you got the item chenge but not the skillpoints that’s a problem on CCP’s end and you need to make them aware via a ticket. CCP don’t run individual queries on the forum, they can only address specific problems on accounts through the bug reporting tool. By the way, I’m not CCP so I can only advise you to take it through the proper channels.

1 Like

will mining phase II happen soon?

Thank you CCP for always trying to make improvements to the game.
I for one will not require any free skill points as your dedication to eve online is enough.

O7

5 Likes

can I have your free SP ?

2 Likes

You don’t need it

the 150k SP for omegas were clearly fixed, the item stayed in inventory, but the SP were added to the account. Maybe you just didnt notice them being added, as you only kept on looking at the item itself?

2 Likes

I’ve done that before. I felt so stupid when I was Gibbs slapped by the GM and my attention directed to my Skills panel…

1 Like

I thought it was a clever workaround and a good poke at themselves for making a mistake.

What I need is irrelevant, but what I want is. And what I want, is your free SP, for free.

i guess the real reason in the moon change was that not enough ppl were buying omega because we can just mine it there

the one time notifications didn’t work for me was when I was injecting one of the free skill injectors, I got in a tizz because no notification about having unallocated skillpoints. I put the ticket in and the GM who responded took me through the whole process, then he must have had a brainwave or something because he suddenly went “Have you actually looked…?” Of course I hadn’t, having had no notification I didn’t think to. Yeah. I apologised, thanked him and closed the ticket.

1 Like

People were buying subs with real money before the change, because they simply didn’t have enough free time to sit there grinding rocks for several dozen hours a month. If it wasn’t for the fact that I can grind out enough ISK to plex my account in a couple days (there are ways of making ISK REALLY fast and I know/utilise only some of them) I’d be buying Plex, just to have the full Omega experience when I do get knuckled down to play. I enjoy my carriers too much.

wow today we had 1h of notice, CCP is learning cool

1 Like

Question when they added the new gate animation for a day or two did anyone else feel really sick ? or was I the only one . Yes I know this thread is about update’s but I’m curious.

.WTF.

It worked this time, although launcher says that sisi is offline.

Gib moar skillpoints!

3 Likes

it was nice when you couldn’t just buy skill points, you could only earn them.

1 Like

It does not bother me. You can always tell who bought their way into a ship and who fought their way into a ship.

ive been busy haven’t play eve yet today