[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/07/07

Chat should be restored now, although you may have to relog. Sorry. :confused:

9 Likes

When will CCP fix the wonky chat system? Ever since i started playing Eve which is already two and half years ago, the chat system is not working reliablyā€¦
Lesson of this: Outsourcing services is NOT fruitful.

3 Likes

Ty it works now :smiley:

are you sure?
I just did it and now I have a local, but no corp and ally chatā€¦

Hmmm Iā€™ll pass that along.

2 Likes

Same here, re-logged on two accounts. Same as before

Still not working for me. Local chat in provi and alliance chat both dead

1 Like

When will the Re-Distribution Phase begin. The moon ore that u left us with
is still worthless and not worth the effort anchoring an athanor.

This is what Iā€™m still getting. Iā€™m in an NPC corp currentlyā€¦

And yes, tried relogging twice now.

Mine is working :smiley:

Probably it doesnā€™t work for your enemy, so you wonā€™t see it in the local, you rejoice early

Local and Corp doesnā€™t work for me either, restarted the client twice.

Local still out after quit game and back inā€¦ā€¦

I had local on its own dragged-out window. Dragged it back in - reloggedā€¦ works again.
but doesnt count properly.
and still no corp chat on one char.

Local dosenā€™t work properly, 6 persons on station and only 4 visible in local .

CCP in 2016: Weā€™re removing the in-game browser because we donā€™t want to use third party software
CCP in 2018: Weā€™re switching the chat system to the Jabber protocol because itā€™s a cool third party software

7 Likes

When can we petition to have the original chat system back in place to have a STABLE playing environment? After all, we are actively PAYING to play this but its brought nothing but problems from the very start!!

2 Likes

Local, Corp chat and Alliance is after relog still DEAD ā€¦

:red_circle: Well, restarting the client definitely does not solve the issue. I just started a client up long after Convictā€™s message that the problem was solved and local was not updating the member list after gate jumps. Now I relogged that char and local is completely empty now. Great work.

2 Likes

maybe they should hire someone to fix this chat problem - finally. Only been well into three years now with pizz poor performance.

3 Likes