[Completed] Extended Downtime Notification - 25 January 2024

the fish is a lie

Welcome to the community, since this is you very first post, it seems you haven’t been waiting months of your life for servers getting back up apparently, so I guess you don’t have a say in this tbh ^^

But it’s great that we don’t have to spam twitter first for a message like this today!

Kids these days… back in my day downtime was an hour MINIMUM and we just dealt with it.

1 Like

Oh great heavens above, they should provide a 24 hour notice period when adding 10 minutes to downtime? Give over.

I for one fully support an extra unannounced 10 minutes to support bettering the EVE-O infrastructure!

zug zug

time is money ^^

Unfortunately we are in the same time zone.
While others sleep soundly and do not worry about how many isks will fly past their nose.

Hardly relevant because such an expansion patch day is announced in advance. Unlike CCP, other game developers know how to prepare their deployment and how to keep their players informed about upcoming patches.

its up guys, finish your popcorn

1 Like

And now the game complains that the launcher login tokens are invalid.

you don’t tell me what to do, you are not my real dad!

yay lets play ^^

No…you complained…just louder and more aggressive and more insultive than is allowed today due to the sugar coat rules that are active these days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vanquard day maintenance should have been expected to take a bit longer. What’s the moaning about? Especially if it’s as quick as it is. Time to get something to eat.

Armarr people are crazy

But I AM your dad and i tell you to cut it… :slight_smile:

did you date one or something?

Yes i dated his mother…why are you asking? :stuck_out_tongue:

Back in my day, updates were done with punch cards.

Then we probably don’t have a functioning chat again today…

1 Like