Completeextraction

Does /completeextraction not work anymore? It’s not for me.

You cannot extract below 5 mil sp… there is a 5.5 mil limit but I think there is a way to get around that.

To be clear, I’m talking about the moon mining extraction command.

The command has been disabled for now, as spamming the command caused performance problems.

Is there any good use case for the command? If yes, then we’ll change the command to be only usable once per day, but I cannot really see any need for it at the moment.

lol oh i had no idea lol fooled me

having problems transferring an account can you take a look at it i’ve paid the 20usd but it has not been transferred to account specified its still sitting on my account the account being transferred is Izaq to Brussel_Sprout cheers

If you have that question i would recommend to post it on the forums, either submit a support ticket or PM ccp support on twitter i would say

done all that still taking ages to answer my tickets had one there for the last 3 days also the damn character transfer is broken transferred 6 today only 2 have made it there’s no problem taking my money but to get good service is asking god to cook me dinner

And just wait. When i bought a toon it took like a month or so. It takes awhile

I only did it so I would know the distance from the outer docking ring to the chunk when it was ready to pop. Thanks for the response.

it shouldn’t take a month it takes hours i’ve already done 5 today and 3 have gone to the new owners without a problem these ones are still sitting on my account and the new owners are on my case about it

I think that it should be enabled, but can only be used once a day, Habakuk. It is a great testing tool, and I really dont ever use it more than once a day. I think it is one of the most useful testing tools other than /moveme

1 Like

I second this motion !

what if sisi sudden get 1000 people and all at once keep using /moveme untill server choke up and crash? strip it too?

completeextraction should be only allowed once per day tbh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.