Completely new player

Yeah that about explains it. I’ve gone through all the intro career missions, got my favorite (and expensive) ship blown up from crap mission details (lesson learned), started over with a 1 million skill point link, and just completed one of the intro missions (again). Had three people send invites to the abandoned account, applied, didn’t get any response after two days… Not sure about anything in the game yet, but having a team would be useful!

Oh! It was a sisters epic that had me chasing the probe that got me. They froze my ship so 8 couldn’t escape. Wasn’t equipped for that lol

Hi kamaTayun

We have a home for you with us in Guns. We are sov null based, with a good backbone of industry and small gang PVP to cut your teeth on. We would be willing to wave our 30 day old requirement if you were interested potentially in following a few newbro skill plans for the initial few weeks.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

KamaTayun,

We are very new bro friendly as we have a good mix of both new and old players. Stop by discord and check us out that’s the best way to find a good place to hang your hat.

o7

I’m not even really thinking about PvP at the moment, lol. Far too early. The microphone thing would be very difficult for me. I’m not very chatty lol… Nevertheless, I’m interested and I’ve favorited the post you shared with the Corp information and requirements. I also think the requirement of getting a little time in is a good policy! I’ll run through the sisters of Eve epic missions before I apply. But it’s certainly interesting looking!

1 Like

Both of these, actually…

If still looking

OGUN Industrial is a new corporation looking for members. We may be small in number now but leadership has 10+ years experience in making internet spaceships and making internet spaces go boom.

We currently reside in Highsec. Industry and PvE content are our main focus at the moment but getting more into small gang PvP is our next goal.

We are accepting pilots of all skill levels. We currently have a make up of bitter vet and fresh faces meaning no matter the skill level you can find something to fly with. We enjoy teaching the game, so brand new pilots are more than welcome and we will make sure you get up to speed and have the tools to succeed in New Eden.

The corp offers group mining and small gang fleets, community events, free ships for new players and free ships for Corp related tasks/events. Outside of game we offer a discord and a growing community that plays several other games together.

Applications are open and you can contact me in game at Chakasu Sorrowsong.

Fly safe and hope to see you soon.

O7

At social infrastructure pride ourselves on our new player program that consists of great 1 on 1 training, and weekly classes. Training classes that cover the fundamentals of Eve. We can help pass on knowledge that will help you better understand and enjoy the game.

We have focus skill point training programs so that you don’t waste skill points or time in game.

I have a profitable and exciting place for you to make isk. So that you can more quickly afford cool stuff to fly.

As well we also have corporation hangers that are open to all members full of cheap free ships so that you can better learn the game by actually getting out and experience it in space and help some what get over the fear of loss.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.