New Player Looking for a Corp

Hi, I am a new player, I played eve before but left it for 1 or 2 years, now that I am trying to play again I would like to join a little Corp for new players to get started again into the game.
Hope some one of you pilots invite me to your Corp.
Fly safe.

what yah like to do in EVE m8? anything special u enjoy?

Hi Udete,

Welcome back! We at Guns-R-Us Toy Company are a newbro friendly corp based in Pure Blind nullsec. We are independant of the null politics and have a good core of guys and girls. There are people online 24 hours a day, but not so many people that you will be a nobody in some random large corp.

Check out our at on this link, hopefully we get a chance to chat. Cheers! :slight_smile:

A little Corp cant support new players. You need one with enough population but not too much. Check out The Serenity Syndicate. Plenty of EU/US dudes as well

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/au-timezone-low-sec-pvp-with-industry-core-join-the-family/

Hey mate! Welcome back :slight_smile:

And greetings from Pochven! The new area of space created under the Triglavian Collective. If you’d be interested in a fresh bit of content inc.

PvE - Flashpoints sites & epic battles between Drifters, Edencom, Sleepers, Rogue Drones and more!
PvP - Roaming & out of Pochven.
Mining - We have some rather juicy ore’s compared to the rest of the game =)

And ofc, we have some pretty good fights up here → Eve Online「Montage」- Triglavian Defense Of Komo - YouTube

Hello Udete!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a PVP corporation based out of null sec, but accept players of all types.

We offer many great services for new players like yourself! This includes FREE ships, skill plans, and guidiance!

We offer a huge range of in game activities also! If you’re interested please stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Hi Udete, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.