Concord Pull = Permaban?

The ruling doesn’t make ganking forbidden, it is just making ganking a little more difficult. But the problem with this ruling is that it puts much of ganking in a grey zone. A gank could be ruled as pulling or spawning CONCORD.

I don’t mind if they make ganking harder, but the problem with this rule is it is impossible to enforce.

A legit failed gank that pulls concord to a location would definitely deter another gank attempt on that grid until they ■■■■ off. I get using an alt in an ibis to pre pull concord, but imagine some dumb ■■■■ just doesn’t have a clue, gets nuked and, you catch a ban for pulling concord. Dumb.

1 Like

Exactly, there’s no clarity as to what’s an exploit and what’s not.

Can I has your stuff?

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/r6ecek/gm_arcades_official_response_to_the_matter_of/hmt0crs/?context=3 a win for the good guys

EDIT: Link back to original locked thread: Pulling CONCORD is now a permaban offense - #54

6 Likes

Hey @Developers @GM @CCP @CSM

If you are so concerned about “delaying CONCORD”, why not fix their despawn? If CONCORD would despawn right after target is killed, CONCORD response would not slower nor faster.

4 Likes

we are the good guys !!, we enforce the just laws of highsec, and i will continue as normal untill CCP officially tells me otherwise.

4 Likes

shhhhhhh don’t give em actual workable ideas! :smiley:

Or remove CONCORD altogether, High Sec is too safe anyway.

3 Likes

I submitted a ticket for lost wages of 6.85b during this total clusterfk.

But that is the purpose of highsec, if concord was deleted then all the system will be a battlezone with no safe system

Exactly

1 Like

Yeah pretty much the way it was written is too vague to discern a pull from a gank, if they want to prevent this gameplay they’d better just make CONCORD teleport instantly or spawn unlimited copies

One thread wasnt enough for this garbage non-story?

K

just another whale threatening initially to unsub 40 accts… tbh if they are that concerned, just leave.

3 Likes

The way it should be - ANARCHY !!!

Just to be clear, then, if someone jumps into a system with two chars - a Freighter and an Alt - and have the alt immediately shoot another player in order to bring Concord to the gate, while the Freighter aligns to warp, is that considered an exploit now?

Currently no, but give CCP 20 more days and they may try to wordsmith a way to cause mass confusion.

1 Like

You should ask Abyssal gankers that question?