Concord Pull = Permaban?

Ah missed that change, correct it is 2 on the WCS, my bad. I should have checked it. The reason I did not is because the comment about tackle still applies, the job of the ceptor is to decloak the tackle it will be the suicide tackle that does that. See 5 points on this fit…

[Gnosis, *5MN Microwpdrive’s Gnosis]
Damage Control II
Extruded Compact Heat Sink
Reinforced Bulkheads II
Reinforced Bulkheads II

Faint Scoped Warp Disruptor
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster

Heavy Modulated Energy Beam I
Upgraded ‘Malkuth’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher

Medium Energy Burst Aerator I
Medium Transverse Bulkhead I
Medium Transverse Bulkhead I

Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x10
Caldari Navy Nova Light Missile x38
Scan Resolution Script x2

Yes I was but it was not relevant as the ceptor does not tackle.

I would use an actual ship, like a frigate or destroyer rather than a noob ship, you could argue that one.

Going criminal pulls CONCORD to your position if they aren’t there already. Failing a gank does pull concord but since CCP reversed their stance it doesn’t matter if you pull concord intentionally or not.

This I agree with. The purpose of the ceptor or dramiel is purely to decloak.

1 Like

I know I am going off topic again, but your comment on the MWD-cloak trick.

I have noticed that in the ship that I have fit to be fast align it works everytime, but the ship that is more tank, 800mm plate and passive armour mods it fails quite often.

I just did 30 jumps and did not fail once in the Mastadon fit for this and my Impel fails 60% of the time. To me that is pretty much balanced, in that fitting choices have an impact. To me this is Eve…

100% bonus to the benefits of overheating…Resistance Modules

That’s about right , all the time I have been do AG stuff and watch the tricks ganker use to get around eve mechanics and I never feel the need to report them , I get frustrated sometimes but we try to find our own ways around the problem.

Gankers are such a funny bunch.

1 Like

Gankers could say the same about you.

1 Like

What’s next?

Making the ability to get away from CONCORD a thing to enhance ganker game play?

This is a good idea. Ganking should require more skill, and so there should be an opportunity for a skilled ganker to evade CONCORD.

£15 a day Concord Pass.

£15 a day Mining Permit

£1500 a day, chat with Aiko for 5 minutes

1 Like

Ok going to make a list of things I would spend £1500 on before spending it on a chat with her , so here goes.

1). Everything else

3 Likes

1,500 pounds should get you permanent access to the gankers chat channels they use outside of the game to communicate.

I’m pretty sure they invite you if you just ask drison

We’ve been trying to get @DrysonBennington into comms for years!

Tell us more about your plan to PIpe Bomb the Gankers Out of Existence

Untitled

He probaby thought it was some sort of scam. Maybe if he can pay you that 1500 pounds for the access that would ease his mind.

Had found when using pipe bombs in highsec was a good way in turning suspect.

re; “PIpe Bomb” “Being in a fleet will keep the conduit from being CONCORDED due to smart bombing the other members in the fleet.”

I thought the pilots all need to be in the same Corp/Alliance with Friendy Fire set to active.

Yeah that’s correct.

Dryson has a lot of ideas, but his understanding of mechanics isn’t always solid.

1 Like

Same could be said of you.

Anything can be said, but only some things are true.

1 Like